flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT Viggen - Flite Test FT Viggen Free Build Plans

FT Viggen
(Saab JA 37 Viggen)

Design By: David Windestål
Plans By: Dan Sponholz
View attachment 171018
Description:
The Flite Test Viggen is a rule breaker. It's a jet that can slow down to a crawl and not stall. Yet it can be fast and track like an arrow. It has a precise and locked in feel. These characteristics make the FT Viggen a great EDF trainer. The fact that you don't have to fly fast all the time and be afraid of...

Read more about this resource...

Conny

Is it possible to get the drawings/plans for the viggen that is cut with hotwire out of the Blue foamboards?

JAMplan65

Here’s my Viggen completed from the last of the speed kits. Since the emphasis was on ‘speed’, I ‘upsized’ her power to an 80mm EDF setup. Man, is she fun to fly!!!
70CB794C-5B27-4679-B7B6-CA5854FE50C6.jpeg

Jtgr1207

They should be in separate places to support the thrust tube and give it the right shape.
I am so sorry for my bad typing let me try and clarify myself. I know there are three for the 70mm edf and 3 for the 64mm edf but why is there another set of both. And there is also a duplicate of the bottom nose piece and power pod holder.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I am so sorry for my bad typing let me try and clarify myself. I know there are three for the 70mm edf and 3 for the 64mm edf but why is there another set of both. And there is also a duplicate of the bottom nose piece and power pod holder.
Oh, I see what you mean. As fas as I know that’s a mistake in the plans. I ended up with extras when I built my viggen.