FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
@BATTLEAXE @mach1 rc , forgot what threads these were on but my two cameras showed up. @BATTLEAXE very similar to mine but it does have it's differences . Menu is slightly shorty for options and of course this one doesn't have the wifi ability . Battery is the same so I can use the same charger for all 3 batteries. But for $20.00 it is a good backup camera for me.

@mach1 rc just charging up the battery and then I will see if it works, $10.00 is well worth the gamble and she is light,

Waiting now on my cheap sd card order

View attachment 154138
Yea I have the one on the left, like I said it might max out at 32GB

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Ok so I stole a 32GB from the kids tablet and the cam works. Hurdle #1 overcome. It definitely looks like you get what you pay for though, the picture quality at 1080p, to put it lightly... SUCKS!! Super grainy, and it does look like it is 30fps. I think if you go to 720p it steps up to 60fps so I am going to have to see which is the lesser of the two evils. One thing for sure is that if I lose this or it breaks I will not be heartbroken like losing the Mobius, just sayin

OliverW

Legendary member
@BATTLEAXE @mach1 rc , forgot what threads these were on but my two cameras showed up. @BATTLEAXE very similar to mine but it does have it's differences . Menu is slightly shorty for options and of course this one doesn't have the wifi ability . Battery is the same so I can use the same charger for all 3 batteries. But for $20.00 it is a good backup camera for me.

@mach1 rc just charging up the battery and then I will see if it works, $10.00 is well worth the gamble and she is light,

Waiting now on my cheap sd card order

View attachment 154138
I had the one on the left. It stopped recording immediately

Wildthing

Legendary member
Ok so I stole a 32GB from the kids tablet and the cam works. Hurdle #1 overcome. It definitely looks like you get what you pay for though, the picture quality at 1080p, to put it lightly... SUCKS!! Super grainy, and it does look like it is 30fps. I think if you go to 720p it steps up to 60fps so I am going to have to see which is the lesser of the two evils. One thing for sure is that if I lose this or it breaks I will not be heartbroken like losing the Mobius, just sayin

I put a 32gb sd card and it worked right off the bat , just did some quick pictures and short videos in the house and the quality seemed ok . Will have to wait and try it outside sometime and compare it to my SJ 4000

Wildthing

Legendary member
Those are some cool cameras😎👍 mine is actually the SQ-11. right now I'm having trouble because the computer I use won't pick up that there's a sd card in it and I dont know how to get it on my phone😳
Got the SQ12 to work with a 32gb sd card, took a few pictures and a short video. Took a while though, biggest problem is trying to figure out their sequence of mode/whatever blue light / red light flashes you have to do between only two buttons to get it into the right mode. Once I did take a couple pictures then the computer finally could see and find the camera properly and download the pictures. With no pictures or videos on the camera it just couldn't connect, now the modes in this stupid little camera I am yet to figure out. between two buttons, a blue and red light, sequence of how and when you push each button and you should see this guy flash once, twice or whatever and the other guy should also plus how many times it should flash is just FFFFF*@!*&^CKED . How I took the few still pictures and a short video I still don't know and it's not like you have a screen to look at to see what is happening.

Wildthing

Legendary member
Got the SQ12 to work with a 32gb sd card, took a few pictures and a short video. Took a while though, biggest problem is trying to figure out their sequence of mode/whatever blue light / red light flashes you have to do between only two buttons to get it into the right mode. Once I did take a couple pictures then the computer finally could see and find the camera properly and download the pictures. With no pictures or videos on the camera it just couldn't connect, now the modes in this stupid little camera I am yet to figure out. between two buttons, a blue and red light, sequence of how and when you push each button and you should see this guy flash once, twice or whatever and the other guy should also plus how many times it should flash is just FFFFF*@!*&^CKED . How I took the few still pictures and a short video I still don't know and it's not like you have a screen to look at to see what is happening.

One thing I did find on the SQ12 is my computer wouldn't recognize it or set it up until it had actually taken a picture.

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
It took a while but im done retrofitting my long range glider. New fpv system, replaced the flight controller and completely re-did the electronics compartment.
DSC_3836.JPG
DSC_3837.JPG
Now I just have to wait for good weather.

Wildthing

Legendary member
Oh maybe that's my problem🤔all I've done is videos🤔🤔 thanks!!!
Well picture or video I am not sure . I did even put that sd card into my sj camera and take a video and picture just to make sure plus it somewhat formatted the sd card then . Then I put it into the SQ12 and finally got a picture and video , actually the SQ takes a movie not video format so then I had 3 files on the sd card, picture, video and movie. If you have another camera that uses an sd card put the card into it and take a picture then see if it downloads properly and if yes then put the sd card into the SQ and plug it into the computer and see if it sets up that device. I did so many things I am not sure what made it work.

LOL, I still have to figure out it's modes and how to get into picture/ video mode and when it is on or off, stupid instructions :D . I have taken a couple short videos and a few pictures but not when I thought I was the right mode. Another day I will play with it some more, driving me nuts this camera.

mach1 rc

Master member
Well picture or video I am not sure . I did even put that sd card into my sj camera and take a video and picture just to make sure plus it somewhat formatted the sd card then . Then I put it into the SQ12 and finally got a picture and video , actually the SQ takes a movie not video format so then I had 3 files on the sd card, picture, video and movie. If you have another camera that uses an sd card put the card into it and take a picture then see if it downloads properly and if yes then put the sd card into the SQ and plug it into the computer and see if it sets up that device. I did so many things I am not sure what made it work.

LOL, I still have to figure out it's modes and how to get into picture/ video mode and when it is on or off, stupid instructions :D . I have taken a couple short videos and a few pictures but not when I thought I was the right mode. Another day I will play with it some more, driving me nuts this camera.
Ok thanks😎👍😎👍😎