FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

Vimana89

Legendary member
Got some work done on starting plans for the '39. I drew up the tail plane, vertical stabilizer, and one small fuselage closure piece on one sheet of printer paper. The wing and fuselage will take several sheets, on which I can put the couple of other top/bottom plates for closing up the fuselage. I might not actually use the '39 wing for a tandem, as the swept, big chord wing will require a big long fuselage. It'd be cool, but I think I want to just use this 23" wooden spar I have and make a really basic plane. If it works I might call it the "I Beam" or the "Tandumb".

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
It looks like this!
0874C5D1-3E80-461C-AC81-6FA349AE1343.jpeg

Tench745

Master member
I spent about 5 hours today struggling to get my X9D Plus to work with flight sims again. Had to figure out how to download OpenTX companion, firmware updates, and SD card updates, and then get them all to play nice with my TX. After all that was done it still wouldn't work with my flight sims. Turns out I just needed to switch drivers on my computer to make Windows 10 properly recognize the Taranis as a game controller... 15 minutes of work. But my Taranis is happy now too, so there's that.

OliverW

Legendary member
doing everything i can to keep myself from buying this right now !!!!!

Extreme Flight 52" Slick 580 EXP

i have everything except the airframe and HV servos. with that said it's still almost $450. this will be the most i have ever spent on a plane. kinda makes me feel like a giddy little kid again. can't wait.

laters,

me :cool:
Buy it! I have the 105" version and I am blown away by it!!!! It performs perfectly and the knife edge spin pop tops are perfect. Same with pinwheels and rifle rolls

Wildthing

Legendary member
doing everything i can to keep myself from buying this right now !!!!!

Extreme Flight 52" Slick 580 EXP

i have everything except the airframe and HV servos. with that said it's still almost $450. this will be the most i have ever spent on a plane. kinda makes me feel like a giddy little kid again. can't wait.

laters,

me :cool:
Isn't it funny how all the add-ons triple the price. That's how they get you :D

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
For those of you who haven't heard yet I have entered into the Sidewinder Contest and could use your help to garner votes. This is the first contest I have entered since I have been in the hobby and your help would be greatly appreciated. I have posted a thread to help make things a lot easier to get votes in, here is the link, your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you