20200315_215037.jpg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
How about this on a 24x24 sheet? Should help you make a reasonable "SNAFU"
1584418416766.png

Checkerboard is from an earlier version. Has more squares but they line up better for your post build application.
All it will cost you is 6 rolls of toilet paper and 3 bottles of hand sanitizer. lol! :p
As for delivery...you mean in person?!?! lol!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
almost done, finally...

got the graphics from @Rasterize and all was good except for the scale on the nose art. he is going to reprint for me today but i'm actually kinda starting to like the comic book affect of the oversized pieces.

supposed to look like this...

View attachment 162345

what you guys think?

View attachment 162338

other than that, the plane will maiden tomorrow.

View attachment 162342

View attachment 162343

View attachment 162344

laters,

me :cool:
That looks epic man!!

Rasterize

Mentor
almost done, finally...

got the graphics from @Rasterize and all was good except for the scale on the nose art. he is going to reprint for me today but i'm actually kinda starting to like the comic book affect of the oversized pieces.
what you guys think?
laters,

Well you know what I think. :cautious: You spent so much time going for a scale look, you should let me put some more time into those graphics. Pretty pleeeeeeease? I can also lighten up the base color a bit.

Ha! Too Late. I already did it.
1584665543719.png

You can choose the size. I think the smaller one is better.

On my way over....ready or not!

Last edited:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
to say @Rasterize was upset with me may be an understatement. if it wasn't for the fact that he knew in his soul i was already doing it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he wanted me to rip it all off, which didn't work, but did talk me into changing the canopy.

View attachment 162378

i like them both. one is like a the good guy, the other the dark side. ;)

will maiden tomorrow!

laters,

I can’t wait to see the maiden! It just might convince me to build a P-47 of my own! Well let’s not mention the Corsair and P-38 both half built sitting in my hangar... :LOL:

Rasterize

Mentor
to say @Rasterize was upset with me may be an understatement. if it wasn't for the fact that he knew in his soul i was already doing it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he wanted me to rip it all off, which didn't work, but did talk me into changing the canopy.
like them both. one is like a the good guy, the other the dark side. ;)
will maiden tomorrow!
laters,

Meh. I'm cool with it. I did get a chance to figure what was scale so I'm happy. Good luck on the maiden tomorrow bro!