FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Its getting down to the nitty gritty around here hobby wise, finishing up some projects. Anything worth doing is worth over doing at this point. So this is what I was up to today...

Stay healthy and stay safe
Another great video - thanks for sharing! I plan on doing a 3D scout sometime here when I finish up several other projects. I stocked up on foam board so hopefully I can get to it soon. Maybe I’ll make plans in illustrator based off of your design and then build it that way. What do you think?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Its simple because of the build, being part of the Simple Series. Simple isn't referring to the flight characteristics as a trainer. The Simple Cub and Simple Storch are all simple builds. As trainers they don't fly themselves until the pilot gets good enough to fly a plane instead of reacting to it. Really if someone was so inclined, once you are about a dozen solid flights of no crashing in really you could fly any of the FT planes

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Nice! You could even go for a navy fighter look with decals.(y)
I did that with the last one
IMG_20200203_113025.jpg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
gonna be a hell of a friday, 3 Deamon's to fly. 82 mph up to 120 mph hopefully between the group. :cool:

20200325_162504.jpg

can't wait! i have flown the middle weight before, the other 2 will be maindens. :love:

laters,

me :cool:

p.s. - Josh from JH Aerospace (@FAI-F1D ) has been awesome. i completely screwed up my first wing and control horns on the micro and he sent a complete new wing and horns no issues. thank you soooooo much! (y)

laters,

OliverW

Legendary member
gonna be a hell of a friday, 3 Deamon's to fly. 82 mph up to 120 mph hopefully between the group. :cool:

View attachment 163221

can't wait! i have flown the middle weight before, the other 2 will be maindens. :love:

laters,

p.s. - Josh from JH Aerospace (@FAI-F1D ) has been awesome. i completely screwed up my first wing and control horns on the micro and he sent a complete new wing and horns no issues. thank you soooooo much! (y)

laters,

Have you seen the new demon prototype? It has a 9.5" wingspan 😈😈