FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Dharan,
I got my Attitude V4s yesterday. First goggles and a bit of an impulse buy after I cracked the screen on my Cyclops V2s. The Attitudes are super clear. I'm enjoying them, but already dreaming of ordering the 18650 battery pack. It's only more $$$

I spent today getting ready for the weekend.

I plan on going out Monday with my grandfather, dad, and son. 4 generations. I have my QAV-X, tiny whoop, arrow (2205 redbottom), focker, and TT. It's going to be fun. I'll also be cruising my dad's new RC buggy in FPV :D

I also spent most of today obsessing about my new 2" Lizard95 (1104, 10A, 3S, BF F3 with OSD) and wondering when it will arrive from China. Lastly, I'm a little ticked my Dal cyclones (5x4.6x3) were not delivered from GetFPV yet. I think USPS may have misplaced them...

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Beta testing TriCopter firmware and settings.... Trying to get the BabyTri as smooth as a quad! ;)

Cheers!
LitterBug

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I was busy making the play set out back ring like a bell by repeatedly crashing my Gremlin into the metal posts.. I will have to go back out again soon as two of the posts are out of tune with the others and require forging to tune them.

No Gremlin was harmed in the making of these videos.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah not sure what is going on with cameras on this thing. I use the same goggles and dvr in the same hour to record my Alien and they are crystal clear.. This is the second set up on the Gremlin to have weird contrast issues. I will get around to checking things as I open it up for cleaning and such over time. Could be the Video signal wire laying on something inducing signal into it along with the cameras feed.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Flew my FMS P-51, AH-6 Little bird, Durafly Skyraider, 80mm edf F-86, and 70mm edf F-104 this morning as a Memorial Day tribute. Tried to get fly on aircraft from each era, and all services. No marine airplanes today though, since I'm still working on a Corsair. Also got a few photos of the 104 and P-51 thanks to a friend at the field.
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG

Gazoo

Yeah not sure what is going on with cameras on this thing. I use the same goggles and dvr in the same hour to record my Alien and they are crystal clear.. This is the second set up on the Gremlin to have weird contrast issues. I will get around to checking things as I open it up for cleaning and such over time. Could be the Video signal wire laying on something inducing signal into it along with the cameras feed.

Am I the only one that thinks the vids totally look like a horror flick. Insert any music by Rob Zombie...:D:D:D

DMC RC

DMC RC
Dharan,
I got my Attitude V4s yesterday. First goggles and a bit of an impulse buy after I cracked the screen on my Cyclops V2s. The Attitudes are super clear. I'm enjoying them, but already dreaming of ordering the 18650 battery pack. It's only more $$$

I spent today getting ready for the weekend.

I plan on going out Monday with my grandfather, dad, and son. 4 generations. I have my QAV-X, tiny whoop, arrow (2205 redbottom), focker, and TT. It's going to be fun. I'll also be cruising my dad's new RC buggy in FPV :D

I also spent most of today obsessing about my new 2" Lizard95 (1104, 10A, 3S, BF F3 with OSD) and wondering when it will arrive from China. Lastly, I'm a little ticked my Dal cyclones (5x4.6x3) were not delivered from GetFPV yet. I think USPS may have misplaced them...

My Attitude V4s are in the mail and I can't wait. :rolleyes: I got out and flew my TT today. sadly I do't have my main planes with me but it was still fun.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Love those Tiny Trainers - just a great, fun, low stress plane to toss around. I'm really interested to see what Josh is talking about in the recent podcast about another trainer that's between the TT and the Storch in size. Should be fun!

I had a productive building day, making good progress on my VAS FPVWRA Spec Wing (That's Video Aerial Systems and First Person View Wing Racing Association) and finishing up my 1/6 scale Caudron C.460 for the FFW International Air Races.

Here's a pic of Caudron's #3 and #4 hanging up in the shop (they happen to have a 33" and 44" winspan). The tail from #2 is also hanging in the shop out of frame, but I don't have any left over parts from #1. She was plain white foam and just not as sexy. :p

2017-05-29 23.20.15.jpg

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Working on fun and BIG stuff for Flite Fest East....... (nothing as big as the FT Uber quad yet....)

Cheers!
LitterBug

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Was flying practice with my 500 size AH-6 Little Bird for a local scale competition. Was lots of fun, and did some fine tuning of the settings.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Attended the inaugural meeting of our new model RC club and was elected to the committee.

Also got some flying in and provided a copy of my "TEST FLYING" checklist/procedure to one of the pilots who is preparing to maiden his Tiger Moth in the near future.

Still having fun!

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Hooking up the control surface horns on my F-5 EDF v2 build. Then I need to incorporate in all the little mod-bits I made while building this version - it has a hatch that is held down by sliding the nose on. Once that's all in there I can finally release plans! :)

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Took my Little Bird out flying again this evening and did 3 more fun flights. One of my friends at the field got some cool photos of it flying as well!
DSC_0393.jpg
DSC_0417_compressed.jpg