FT22 Build Group

Swagg93mixon

There is lots of room in the fuse to move the battery to get the balance you are looking for, never seen anyone put weight on the tail before. Do you like to slow-fly it high alpha?
I wasent really aiming for that no once I got it all built and put the battery in even as far back as it would sit still wasent quite enough weight on the tail i didn’t think this was normal but I couldn’t tell what I did different

mach1 rc

Master member
Okay so I can solder this directly into the battery leads? And is it ok if the battery has charge to it?
Definitely dont solder directly to the battery........It's kind of hard to explain but what you want to do is solder the to lose ends together.
Kind of like this just put them together and then the other ends should plug right in to your battery as long as you have the same connecter on the battery.
20200108_185628.jpg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Just thought I would update today but I flew the f-22 mini for the 2nd madin and today was successful! (15mph winds) I removed the tail weight and shifted the esc farther back and that fixed all my cg issues thanks guys for all the help
If there is no video it didn't happen! JK!

Happy it worked for you. It is a great airframe to play with. There is so much you can do with it as far as types of flying that it is capable of.

Swagg93mixon

I can’t wait for some calm weather to try out some aerobatics
If there is no video it didn't happen! JK!

Happy it worked for you. It is a great airframe to play with. There is so much you can do with it as far as types of flying that it is capable of.
if I can get myself a good camera to catch it all I would love to post some videos what do you guys use to film your flights?