• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FTCA Membership information

We’ve been getting a few emails lately concerning new members not receiving the monthly email. The monthly email goes out between the 12th and the 14th of every month. If someone signs up after that they will not receive that month’s email. The new member will receive the welcome email for the starter package, but will have to wait until the following month for the monthly email.

I would encourage anyone who is thinking about joining the FTCA to do it and not delay. The fact is, the monthly perks far outweigh the membership fee when you add it all up. But I really hope that the perks are not the only reason people would join. People should join to be a part of a community that cares for the future of the hobby. We can do more together than apart!
I hope everyone gets to enjoy the rest of their flying season!!

chrisvdv

I have joined FTCA and paid on the 21st August. Received acknowledgement of registration and was told that a confirmation e-mail would be sent. As of today, 09/09/2021 I have not heard anything from FTCA not withstanding numerous e-mail and contact requests about my application for membership. (I have attached a copy of my bank statement as proof of payment with the last online request)

Can you please follow this up and let me know the outcome.
Thanks

@FTCA Director
Lee, I was wondering how updates go out for upgrade members? I started out as a spectator but recently upgraded to aircrew. Does a new welcome email come out or should I just expect to see the next monthly newsletter or whatever is specific to paid members?
Thank you for what you guys are doing.
You won’t get a new welcome email, when did you upgrade? You should have received the AC email.

I have joined FTCA and paid on the 21st August. Received acknowledgement of registration and was told that a confirmation e-mail would be sent. As of today, 25/09/2021 I have not heard anything from FTCA not withstanding numerous e-mail and contact requests about my application for membership. (I have attached a copy of my bank statement as proof of payment with the last online request)

Can you please follow this up and let me know the outcome.
Thanks

kilroy07

Legendary member
We’ve been getting a few emails lately concerning new members not receiving the monthly email. The monthly email goes out between the 12th and the 14th of every month. If someone signs up after that they will not receive that month’s email. The new member will receive the welcome email for the starter package, but will have to wait until the following month for the monthly email.
<snip>
Hey Lee-
Like @chrisvdv I too signed up early (I'm member #30) and haven't gotten a single email after the welcome one.
I sent in an email asking someone to check in on that, but have not heard back... Could you look into it for me?
Thanks!!

FTCA Membership ID number 00000035 here - Just wanted to report that the emails are coming through fine for me - the last one coming in Tue, Sep 14, 9:04 PM (12 days ago). Has any thought about adding FTCA membership level or member# to the forum avatar section? I see FlyingMonkey added it to his signature, and thought it's a great idea.

spdxdmn

I know this gets said often, but don't forget to check your SPAM folders. Not sure what the algorithms use to filter, but this is the exact sort of email that gets sent to the banishment zone.
So, I had an odd situation where the FTCA emails (after the first two) did not show up anywhere, in any folder on my phone or tablet, which I use daily. I discovered that starting in August my desktop was filtering the FTCA emails into an archive folder that was not present on my mobile devices. I rarely use the desktop so I didn’t think to check it before. I’m not sure what caused it to happen, but I’m glad it was actually on my end and not something that Lee will have to sort out.