***FTCC Build Nite Alert***

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Nice idea, a video intro/reminder.

I had tried to print some out. Maybe it was a good thing my printer stopped printing (for no apparent reason) before finishing the print. Until this video I thought I had all (11) pages). HA!

Also, I hadn't noticed until this announcement, it's on a Saturday! Good thing you said that. I woulda been ticked!

I plan to be there. Hopefully my connection will be quicker.

Thanks Pat.

Question for anyone, is video less laggy on hangouts? I'm not on hangouts but will get on if that will improve my connection. The lagginess kills the joy of a live connections. Uff!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hiya Pat.

Hey just to be sure.. Uhhhmm.. April first? Youz guyz are a buncha jokesters is this REALLY REALLY gonna happen or just merely happen. I haz old heart and would fall over ded if I was to tune in and then see you gentlemen runnin up on the camera in Bigfoot masks or something. :p Or worse yet see you in Hawaiian shorts with winter ghost white legs and be all blinded.

All kidding aside I will probably tune in to see how you guys do things so maybe I see something I can apply to my Team Rockyboy Caudron build now that I can move more then five feet across the room without wanting to fall over. (seems laughter was good medicine after all)

Also you mentioned 3M Supper 77 but showed Scotch's version.. Technicality I know but that may trip someone up when trying to source some that never used it before.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Love the intro video! Also I'm trying the 'set a reminder' feature on Youtube to hopefully remind me to join in to the feed.

I have a whole lot of projects in partial completed stages I might be working on instead of an SE5, but I also happen to have one of those speed kits hiding in the shop somewhere too... probably under one of these half-completed projects :confused:

earthsciteach

Also you mentioned 3M Supper 77 but showed Scotch's version.. Technicality I know but that may trip someone up when trying to source some that never used it before.

Well, that explains why the can looks different than I'm used to. LOL!!!!

To clarify, 3M77, Locktite 200, AND Scotch Super 77 all work great!

earthsciteach

Love the intro video! Also I'm trying the 'set a reminder' feature on Youtube to hopefully remind me to join in to the feed.

I have a whole lot of projects in partial completed stages I might be working on instead of an SE5, but I also happen to have one of those speed kits hiding in the shop somewhere too... probably under one of these half-completed projects :confused:

Absolutely! Even if you aren't building the same thing or building at all, feel free to hang out!

earthsciteach

PsyBorg - A healthy suspicion of all things April 1st is a good thing. However, this is NOT an April Fool's joke. However, if something goes horribly wrong and this doesn't happen (power outage, wife override, alien abduction) I may claim the whole thing was an April Fool's joke.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Carp. I'm booked for a scout jamboree camping event. When my son and I build this we will watch your video and build along. He told me he wanted to build it.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Scale?

Hey! I was looking at my print and the pdf and guess what, mine is about 13 pages including 3 separate pdf's. How is it that Pat has 40 some and I have about 1/4? Someone must be off on scale or something and it would be better to find out before build time which is less than 24 hours away. Ah!

Can someone re-check this and answer back please.