FTCC Going to go Live Saturday March 24, 2018!!!!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hi everyone!!!! I know it has been a while since you have heard from us. We apologize for the lack of communication and have some good news! We will be doing a live podcast this Saturday, March 24 at 9:00am Eastern, 8:00am Central. We will be sharing the link to the podcast Friday night or early Saturday morning which will be live on YouTube. We really hope that you will join us, as we would like for you guys to be involved in the podcast as well. We want to answer your questions live and hope to get back to a normal schedule very soon. Please join us and thank you all as always for being fans of our show!!!

Mike Finley

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yo... whas up with this? Hey we go live this weekend... no topic? no info at all? Thats like saying HEY I gonna wake up Saturday and leave it at that. Must be something super secret squirrelish!!

(wave) Hiya Mikey... Have a mornin bump!

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
Yo... whas up with this? Hey we go live this weekend... no topic? no info at all? Thats like saying HEY I gonna wake up Saturday and leave it at that. Must be something super secret squirrelish!!

(wave) Hiya Mikey... Have a mornin bump!

Got to tune in for the topic Bill :black_eyed:!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
hahaha not at 9 am.. Im just headin to bed by then..

J/K Ill try n be available. I have no real sleep schedule. I get a few hours here and there several times a day at no set time periods.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok its midnight here.. just makin sure this is on for 9 AM not 9 pm. I will stay up if this is for sure the case.