FTCC Podcast Alert!!!

earthsciteach

Hope you guys can join Mike and I on Friday, May 25 at 7:30 pm eastern for a discussion of what we've been up to lately. I will be talking about my trip to Nasa Armstrong/Edward Air Force Base to meet up with previous guest, Red Jensen. It was an amazing day! You can join us live on our youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c-kIBn1Bp-SnOZpJ5aSeA , or download us at your leisure on iTunes or Podbean. Hope to see you there!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I shall keep reminding myself to tune in. Its kind of hard to remember things these days when the sticky notes wont stay on my forehead because of the sunscreen.

earthsciteach

UPDATE!!!!
Due to unforseen circumstances (One of us got his travel schedule confused) the podcast will be Saturday, May 26th at 7:30 Eastern!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
UPDATE!!!!
Due to unforseen circumstances (One of us got his travel schedule confused) the podcast will be Saturday, May 26th at 7:30 Eastern!

I stay confused... I am getting old and traveling way to much! Enjoyed the podcast last night. Really happy we still have folks that will listen to us. We appreciate you guys so very much!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That was a great one guys. Pat had an awesome trip and gave us a detailed talk on what he was able to do and see. He even went on a tangent and did some class time. He Bardwelled us big time!!!

Go see the video if you missed the live show. Well worth it just to see the cool pictures Pat posted during his talk.

Glad to have you guys back Mikey. I would offer to fill the empty seat in Joels absence but my life is about as interesting as moldy bread so would not help the ratings at all.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Hope you guys can join Mike and I
From one educator to another, you used a subject pronoun where an objective pronoun should be. For some reason this happens a lot in my school too. Some think I have OCD but persistantly seem to forget that CDO is the alphabetically correct way to arrange those letters.

Hi Pat. I missed you guys. I'm trying to catch up.