Help! FTFC19 - April Showers Challenge

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Nope. No way. You can't make me enter this after the Buildruary madness - so there is no way I am entering a Macchi Castoldi M.C. 72 - ain't gonna happen.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Nope. No way. You can't make me enter this after the Buildruary madness - so there is no way I am entering a Macchi Castoldi M.C. 72 - ain't gonna happen.

:ROFLMAO:of course not... ;)

Consider you in. Updates tonight... Please don't forget the link when you get there.

FoamyDM

Isn't there ANYONE else who wants to take this challenge on?

You get to do this to any adverse condition.

Rainy? - I got a plane.
At a lake? now I have one for that.
Have a large parking lot puddle? - no prob, lookie what I have.

It just facilitates flying fun more days of the week.

OliverW

Legendary member
Isn't there ANYONE else who wants to take this challenge on?

You get to do this to any adverse condition.

Rainy? - I got a plane.
At a lake? now I have one for that.
Have a large parking lot puddle? - no prob, lookie what I have.

It just facilitates flying fun more days of the week.
I flew the cub a few times. Once when it was sprinkling. I destroyed it 2 days ago due to a lockout from around 150 feet up. We never got video.

FoamyDM

I reviewed how to WP ESCs and realized, The answer is EPOXY in the ends of the shrink wrap. Everything else seems to be CorrosionX or Conformal Coat. (depending on if there are Buttons)
Or get the Drydrone Shake n' Bake.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Well... I have the plane ready, and even got it out for a maiden flight a couple weeks ago! A visitor to the field brought his family and I used the FT Simple Scout on a buddy box to get him first flights and doing reasonable circuits of the field after a while.

Then we started a bathroom renovation and I haven't had time to do anything RC related in a couple weeks now. Nearly ready to start laying tile, and hopefully I'll be back to the hobby in another week or two.

FoamyDM

Well... I have the plane ready, and even got it out for a maiden flight a couple weeks ago! A visitor to the field brought his family and I used the FT Simple Scout on a buddy box to get him first flights and doing reasonable circuits of the field after a while.

Then we started a bathroom renovation and I haven't had time to do anything RC related in a couple weeks now. Nearly ready to start laying tile, and hopefully I'll be back to the hobby in another week or two.
Yup, best laid plans. I have tonight to get a model to try and fly tomorrow. (I don't think it will rain) maybe I can find a puddle.

kilroy07

Legendary member
This might as close as I get! 😂
3A93CBC2-1AE9-49F5-9D6E-DCCE465778AE.jpeg

FoamyDM

I didn't factor life in properly. My project won't be finished in time. But as per my speed bump last night, I won't have much more.