FTFC20 - April Showers Challenge

FishHawk

Well April showers have passed, and I didn't get the Aquarius airborne. My transmitter quit talking to the receiver, got that fixed. Then had to run into town. I still need to set up elevons, and then maiden it this weekend.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Well April showers have passed, and I didn't get the Aquarius airborne. My transmitter quit talking to the receiver, got that fixed. Then had to run into town. I still need to set up elevons, and then maiden it this weekend.
Com'on, you still have time... I believe in you... Fish-Hawk, Fish-Hawk, Fish-Hawk...
I still look forward to the maiden video either way. have you checked for seaworthiness? can we see that today maybe some water taxiing?

FishHawk

Com'on, you still have time... I believe in you... Fish-Hawk, Fish-Hawk, Fish-Hawk...
I still look forward to the maiden video either way. have you checked for seaworthiness? can we see that today maybe some water taxiing?
Should do a water taxi test either tomorrow or Sunday. If I do I will try to get video.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
In case you weren't sure... pencils down, the challenge is complete.
1588559681848.png

I know there are some who could completed the challenge. some who tried, and those who just couldn't but wanted to. To every, please give yourselves a round of applause and accept my heartfelt;
1588559724937.png

I will be reviewing the entries, and revealing the winner very soon.

I suppose I want to know, to what level did anyone waterproof?
FoamyDM - Sea Angel
Foam Board: WP Flite test board
Servos: Yes - Rust-eze
ESC: Yes - Epoxy
Battery: None
Receiver: None. (it has a Tight Shrink Wrap.)
Wetness - Flew from a pond.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
In case you weren't sure... pencils down, the challenge is complete.
View attachment 167970
I know there are some who could completed the challenge. some who tried, and those who just couldn't but wanted to. To every, please give yourselves a round of applause and accept my heartfelt;
View attachment 167971

I will be reviewing the entries, and revealing the winner very soon.

I suppose I want to know, to what level did anyone waterproof?
FoamyDM - Sea Angel
Foam Board: WP Flite test board
Servos: Yes - Rust-eze
ESC: Yes - Epoxy
Battery: None
Receiver: None. (it has a Tight Shrink Wrap.)
Wetness - Flew from a pond.
All I did was use Maker Foam (the floats were from the ftfb laser cut kit). Nothing else was waterproofed... And I haven't had any issues!