DutchRoll

Build Skill: 2, Pilot Skill: 0.75 (Crashed 8 times, max distance 3/4 of a circuit, no landings)
  1. FT-Mini Tiny Trainer - Cause my Simple Soarer died before it even lived.
    1. Build Photos
  2. FT-Mini Corsair - I want a warbird, and I need practice with round fuselages
    1. Build Photos
  3. FT-Bloody Wonder - To go with the B power pod left I have, and it's bloody ugly
    1. Build Photos
  4. FT-Bravo STEM - Cause it has a canard!
    1. Build Photos
Extras:

• FT-Long-EZ soarer (kit-bashed with Hobby Lobby foam glider wings) - It'll be ugly.
    • The HL chuck gliders are great, until they hit the ground and the wings fly off.
    • I want something to go thermal and upslope soaring on, something unusual.
    • Use the B power Pod
    • White Sky Glider - for the canards
    • Flying Eagle Glider - for the main wings
    • Build Photos

Last edited:

DutchRoll

Well, Dang. I ordered all that, and two hours later the order was shipped. And here I was thinking that they'd take a couple of days to get around to it and all.

DutchRoll

My extra props are here from Amazon, in case I break the power pack ones. I went with three blade props instead of two for a smaller prop diameter and more ground clearance, since I'm flying these planes from an rough open dirt lot on my family farm. My other order from Flitetest should should be delivered today as well - woot for the little A motors!

I also got a little $20 Poloroid camera cube to record flight videos on. I figure I don't need a display screen while it's flying, and if I crash the plane and kill the camera, it's not as heartbreaking than killing a gopro would be. I'm really interested in recording stall testing with the little strings taped to the wings, especially on the tandem wing Miles M.35 and my other canard builds.

DutchRoll

Yay! I've got batteries and chargers, so everything is fully changed! The first build is gonna be the Bloody Wonder - simple to build and I've already got the B Power Pod ready to install, along with the Spektrum 2200 mAh 3s to power it.

DutchRoll

3) Reserved for Bloody Wonder Build

BloodyWonderWing.jpg