Solved FTFC20 Classic to Modern Forum Challenge!

Vimana89

Legendary member
I had this landing gear laying around and somehow it fit so easily😀Let's she how she flies(and lands)!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Vimana89

Legendary member
Landings are nice. No taxi or takeoff due to terrain and imperfections, wasn't going for that anyway, just good enough to land. I'll definitely have to bring a landing surface next time because these foam wheels would wear out fast in this terrain.

Vimana89

Legendary member
Tossing together a proto for the Popular Aviation special. Did the templates the other night. I have to install electronics and linkages and close everything up. It is about the size(and somewhat reminds me of) a mini Scout.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Tossing together a proto for the Popular Aviation special. Did the templates the other night. I have to install electronics and linkages and close everything up. It is about the size(and somewhat reminds me of) a mini Scout.
Cool!! it almost looks like a baby FT flyer with a stretched tail.

Vimana89

Legendary member
You you have build logs for these?
Not for the T-Tray. I don't have one for the prototype 1939 either, but when I start the thread for it, I will give a brief summary in the prototype logs section. Once I build a more polished version, I'll be using that to base plans off of, and adding build guides. My 1947 Floating Kidney has a full prototyping log and a full written build guide that will compliment the plans I will be making.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Gentlemen, I would remind you that this is a challenge thread where persons can enter their intent to accept and participate in the challenge and post their completed entries! As per the OP, entrants are requested to post their design and development of their entry on their own thread with a rather specific naming convention.

Flooding the challenge thread with development posts makes the challenge thread itself rather heavy reading and so bloated that late entrants may just not enter as no one seems to be following the guidelines.

This is not a comment upon your individual abilities or even you choice of entry subject but rather as a matter of courtesy for others who may still wish to lodge an entry in what is after all supposed to be a challenge/competition.

It would be nice if you posted your efforts on your thread as per the naming convention and posted the results here as per the original request or idea.

I thank you for your understanding!

Have fun!

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
A late entry!!!

Here is the plane I will be building, (time and prior commitments permitting!

Gas Powered.jpg

See the build on the thread called, FTFC20 Little_Bit_28 Designed by Hai-Lee

Have fun!