FTFC21: Build-ruary by Timmy (Build Skill: 3.5 , Pilot Skill: 2.5 )

Timmy

Legendary member
Reserved
P1140790.JPG

Last edited:

Timmy

Legendary member
Update:
Ok well I've started on the Bf-110. I don't know why I started with that. But I've cut out the templates for most of the parts and yesterday I cut out 10 formers 3 of which are for the cockpit, and 3 cockpit skins.

I'm waiting for my dad to go to work so he can print out the skins for the Simple Stick and then I'll start work on that.

@jpot1 , have you found the files for the fold-over wing on the Pitts Challenger?

I'm waiting for me to crash the SE5 before I start work on the MC Stick.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Update:
Ok well I've started on the Bf-110. I don't know why I started with that. But I've cut out the templates for most of the parts and yesterday I cut out 10 formers 3 of which are for the cockpit, and 3 cockpit skins.

I'm waiting for my dad to go to work so he can print out the skins for the Simple Stick and then I'll start work on that.

@jpot1 , have you found the files for the fold-over wing on the Pitts Challenger?

I'm waiting for me to crash the SE5 before I start work on the MC Stick.

Are you able to reference the cad model? If not, I can post pictures of the important parts.

Timmy

Legendary member
First millionth booboo:
P1140765.JPG

I was putting in the piano wire to connect the two elevator halves when I cut myself. Anyone know how to remove a blood stain?

Last edited:

tesseract

Master member
First millionth booboo:
View attachment 192963
I was putting in the piano wire to connect the two elevator halves when I cut myself. Anyone know how to remove a blood stain?
What blood stain? All I see is a sign of hard work
Also remember to never apply lotion for 6 hours before you cut the plane. Then your skin gets really strong and it takes a lot of force to cut yourself. I can literally push a thumbpin hard into my thumb, and nothing happenns