FTFC22 - Build-ruary Build Challenge

Battery800

Elite member
@FoamyDM Look at this greatness coming in at well over 2kg
8C33F360-5120-4F15-BC84-A2C99008CB0A.jpeg

14 servos, 3 motors, 2 receivers. 18 channels total counting the BECs and lights.

of course ignore the horrific tangle of wire that fills the entire mid fuselage

After the crash, I fixed the rubber band skewer, repaired the landing gear, rewired everything, made a new wood power pod for the front motor, and added the bomb drop(s(12+Bomb bay)). Unfortunately, the right wing broke a little and now the section past the right motor droops down about 1 cm.

AgentC

Elite member
@FoamyDM Look at this greatness coming in at well over 2kg View attachment 222265
14 servos, 3 motors, 2 receivers. 18 channels total counting the BECs and lights.

of course ignore the horrific tangle of wire that fills the entire mid fuselage

After the crash, I fixed the rubber band skewer, repaired the landing gear, rewired everything, made a new wood power pod for the front motor, and added the bomb drop(s(12+Bomb bay)). Unfortunately, the right wing broke a little and now the section past the right motor droops down about 1 cm.
Quick note: red light on the left wing, green on the right ;)

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I your need HELP assigning the Winner's Trophy!

**Please Visit both Entry page.**
@bwarz - https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?members/45877/
and
@AgentC - https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?members/49015/

I would like help to determine the "Trophy" Winner here.
After going through the entries I was able to get things lined up, score-wise. I noticed that the top two were within a point. So I went through the top two again and made a tighter assessment and found both top entries had tied. And I am Happy and very prepared to give out the winner's prize to @bwarz and @AgentC.

1st & 2nd: Tied between @bwarz and @AgentC
3rd: @Scotto

BIG THANKS
I want to, once again, thank everyone here for joining in. Even if only in intent. The Buildruary community is always so supportive and fun to challenge. I ask that no one apologize for their end result, but know you have at least set out project to tackle and many of you have some more fun planes to fly. As you can see this is a tough Challenge. And a Big round of applause to our top scorers. each of the build posts could be it's own article. (and I think they should be).

The scoring rubric Table is below:
1648141120480.png

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I your need HELP assigning the Winner's Trophy!

**Please Visit both Entry page.**
@bwarz - https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?members/45877/
and
@AgentC - https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?members/49015/

I would like help to determine the "Trophy" Winner here.
After going through the entries I was able to get things lined up, score-wise. I noticed that the top two were within a point. So I went through the top two again and made a tighter assessment and found both top entries had tied. And I am Happy and very prepared to give out the winner's prize to @bwarz and @AgentC.

1st & 2nd: Tied between @bwarz and @AgentC
3rd: @Scotto

BIG THANKS
I want to, once again, thank everyone here for joining in. Even if only in intent. The Buildruary community is always so supportive and fun to challenge. I ask that no one apologize for their end result, but know you have at least set out project to tackle and many of you have some more fun planes to fly. As you can see this is a tough Challenge. And a Big round of applause to our top scorers. each of the build posts could be it's own article. (and I think they should be).

The scoring rubric Table is below:
View attachment 222287
i didnt get to see my score

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@Ligbaer et al.
Those who's score doesn't appear meant there was nothing beyond the 8 pts of entry to score.
Many of those didn't have a link, some had a page started and the declaration, but nothing past that

so - 8pts

Scotto

Elite member
I remember it Red and Left and Port are shortest of the Directional, and Green, Right, Starboard are the longest.
Red right return- red is on the right when it is returning to you (unless its upside down.) Thats how I remember when it is getting too far away.

Thanks @FoamyDM for putting on this challenge! I had fun and I got alot more built last month than this month. Congrats @AgentC and @bwarz ! You guys made some awesome planes and I hope you enjoy flying them this summer.

AgentC

Elite member
Red right return- red is on the right when it is returning to you (unless its upside down.) Thats how I remember when it is getting too far away.

Thanks @FoamyDM for putting on this challenge! I had fun and I got alot more built last month than this month. Congrats @AgentC and @bwarz ! You guys made some awesome planes and I hope you enjoy flying them this summer.

If I have a plane flying upside down towards me, I think nav light orientation will be the least of my problems! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the congrats, it's been a great journey learning from a group of very talented builders and being able to add my own bit to the mix.

Taildragger

Legendary member
I haven't forgotten this contest, just needed a breather! I have it now.

I am Currently reviewing the entries and should have results short order.

On initial review, We have 4 tiers in the competition.
1st - Non-starters - good intentions that never even got a build thread off the ground. (​
2nd - Build thread built, and something started.​
3rd - Gave it an honest go and due to life or something else, didn't finish the challenge completely​
4th - These guys Did it! they completed the challenge well. And completely.​
WOOHOO I got First!!!!! in your face haters!