Staff member
Mentor
I will be available to spot.

That is if you can spot him first:

Where's Sponz.jpg

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
I'll comment on my attendance status later, but due to a conflict I have to withdraw my entry in the race.

Ben

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Sorry to hear about that Ben - hope all is well

All is excellent, in fact; I'm happy to say that I WILL be attending FFEast!

However, due to the main reason for my attendance (organizing/running a company booth), I feel it's not the most prudent move for me to participate in this race. Even though I personally have the utmost confidence in the safety measures in place to protect the pilots and spectators, I don't think the added liability is something my employer would appreciate me taking on a company sponsored trip.

I still plan on building and flying my normal stuff, I just won't be racing.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
All is excellent, in fact; I'm happy to say that I WILL be attending FFEast!

However, due to the main reason for my attendance (organizing/running a company booth), I feel it's not the most prudent move for me to participate in this race. Even though I personally have the utmost confidence in the safety measures in place to protect the pilots and spectators, I don't think the added liability is something my employer would appreciate me taking on a company sponsored trip.

I still plan on building and flying my normal stuff, I just won't be racing.

Awesome!!

Hey.... that means you're free to be my spotter then, right? ;)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
I got an email from Jordan today so the races are officially being coordinated and scheduled.

We need more entrants! There is still time to register and build your airplane out. We currently have six entries for the Furey Cup and three for the Bixler Trophy. We need to let people know about pylon racing in this hobby so do get those builds going!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Check the rules in post #1. The exhibition is for 1930's style air racers. So, no, but you are welcome to build any one of the foam board airplanes from the designers!

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
Just to follow up my entry from back on Page 4 of this thread:

Ok, I'm in...

Joshua Finn
Exhibition, Static Display, Bixler Trophy, Furey Cup
Folkerts SK-4
Spotter: Chris Ingermann Sr.

She probably won't be a great static display model anymore, but she's gonna be howling mad fast!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Thank you Mr. Finn! These airplanes often did not look the prettiest but like yours... they were sure fast! Looking forward to seeing yours fly.