• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 12

WAPOW

Prop dust
They are loaded with 3 cell 2300 batt. grayson hobbies micro v3 Motor. 40 amp speed controler. 9 gram sized metal gear servos. Thats what we are getting a 8 to 10 minute run with. 6x4e prop. In the video I mention run time but i was referring to this set up. Not the 3500 kv in the video.

urbancammo

I think it would be good if they did it while the youth were at their winter school break, but then it might be to close to Christmas. Also Arizona would be a good place, because the weather in the winter is perfect (55-65 degrees), there is not much wind, and most likely it would not rain.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
For all of you guys excited about this... if it's anything like Flite Fest Ohio, they're going to need volunteers, lots of volunteers. So who wants to be a part of the behind the scenes for the first ever Flite Fest West?

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
As long as it's in sacramento or bay area I can volunteer. Thats only a 2hr drive for me.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
For all of you guys excited about this... if it's anything like Flite Fest Ohio, they're going to need volunteers, lots of volunteers. So who wants to be a part of the behind the scenes for the first ever Flite Fest West?

I'm in! So are you volunteering as volunteer coordinator in this event too?

airhawk

Crashing Ace
i need to save up absent days from school i also need to get building also we have a confirmation month for those who don't know its January

dmaximob

Sorry to get any hopes up guys, AMOS won't be hosting Flite Fest West 2016. FF is looking for a larger venue.
To be honest, I was kinda wondering how our club would handle the needs of an event this size. I think FF is looking for a venue with more amenities in place already.

I'm still looking forward to what the guys can put together for all of us out here.

FPVology

I'm in Mesa AZ and can never travel so far for Flite fest. I will most likely be able to find time to travel to CA tho! With so many guys in AZ they should just have it here!!

What about the annoying wind characteristics of SoCal? It would be awesome if they did come down but i'd be worried that most FT planes wouldn't be able to fly well unless it took place at night or before 8am.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
im flying a storch so it shouldn't be too bad the bad part is the drive from Gilbert from me cause lets face it not many of us live in the bay area

airhawk

Crashing Ace
ive heard from relatives that houses are expensive anyway i just figured out that the dates we got were not ff dates but were AMA expo dates