FTFF West 2016

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
what another year of waiting why is ffw no a priority

Planning and organizing something like FF is pretty tough. I can't imagine how much harder it is to do it when located on the other side of the continent. It's a tough task, I'd rather they take their time and get it right than rush it and have everyone end up disappointed.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Planning and organizing something like FF is pretty tough. I can't imagine how much harder it is to do it when located on the other side of the continent. It's a tough task, I'd rather they take their time and get it right than rush it and have everyone end up disappointed.
true but would it be inconvenient to replace the regular ff with ffw;)

Last edited:

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
true but would it be inconvenient to replace the regular ff with ffw

. . . and airhawk immediately gains the ire of everyone east of the Mississippi.

(can you hear the multitudes screaming from the east, "get your own!"?!?)

airhawk

Crashing Ace
. . . and airhawk immediately gains the ire of everyone east of the Mississippi.

(can you hear the multitudes screaming from the east, "get your own!"?!?)

oh yeah sorry(im know for gaining the ire of everyone) about that well is their a mid point for everyone to meetup

I would vote for Southern Cal as opposed to the Bay area since we (almost) always have nice weather in Southern Cal (LA or San Diego). Also, I live in San Diego so any place close to me has my vote.

The Alpine Ace

California. Hmmm. That's a lot closer than Ohio. I'd be willing to drive just so I could bring all my RC items. I went to FliteFest 2015 and had to fly to ohio, that made it really hard to bring much more than a mini plane and a quad.

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
I think they will probably want a less controlled and rural area than san diego for a major flying event. So many overlapping air zones you cant even see the city name.

sandiego.jpg

Sharky

Need a ride from anyone that might be coming through Colorado that doesn't mind taking me and my wheelchair gonna need a van or a pickup (it's a powered chair) and of course a few planes n Tricopters etc. really want to make it this year! I will pay my half of the expences and am able to share the driving ( I'm not that messed up) Help a vet out if ya can. Thanks guy's