FTFF15 Flight Line Team

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, thanks for volunteering to help out with this year's event. I'm excited to announce that your team leaders will be Ben (bgfireguy) and (assistant leader to be announced).

Check back here often for updates, and for those who have been through this before feel free to post suggestions. New folks, please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to Flite Fest this year. See you there!

Fred​

bgfireguy92

Howdy Asbjorn I wanna help on the flight line for FF15 please. I will be helping with the first aid/EMS stuff but been told that it's few and far between (thankfully) so I'll have time to help with other areas. If you need help with organizing or anything I am lieutenant so used to running things and helping where ever it's needed.

Flying Cirkus

Welcome to the team!!

Im not gonna create much action here until we know how the flightline is gonna be this year, then we can start planning how many we need where and such.. :D

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the team!!

Im not gonna create much action here until we know how the flightline is gonna be this year, then we can start planning how many we need where and such.. :D

And it's only March, we still have... April, May, June, and part of July to figure that out. Which will likely happen the day of. So plenty of time. :D

bgfireguy92

Ok Cirkus....we've gotta start drumming up some people for us here. Those schmucks (said with nothing but love) in Build Tent and Registration or grabbing up every one. I propose free stickers to entice people in. And do you have someone in mind to be your "assistant viceroy of all that is awesome and fun, with a minor admiral title" person yet? (Take that one Sponz and Dan)

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
All titles come with greater responsibility, culpability but no additional compensation.

Something I hadn't told Sponz . . . but frankly my pay hasn't increased one lick either despite the fact I'm now in volunteer middle management (still trying to figure out how FM did that -- my real boss hasn't figured out how yet and he's been trying to trap me for years!!!).

But if Mr Viceroy want's a title, I'l at least know where to send the finished builds for their maiden flight. Just be sure, minor admiral, to send 'em back to us in the build/repair tent when you're done with 'em ;)

earthsciteach

I'm spending less time at FTFF this year, but FT still gave me twice my pay rate from last year! My salary is on the "base zero" scale.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I'm spending less time at FTFF this year, but FT still gave me twice my pay rate from last year! My salary is on the "base zero" scale.

That's only because you negotiated a salary increase. I was just a touch too quick to say "sure, why not" before FM could give me the reasons. Not like I'd have turned it down if he insisted on a pay cut ;)

bgfireguy92

Something I hadn't told Sponz . . . but frankly my pay hasn't increased one lick either despite the fact I'm now in volunteer middle management (still trying to figure out how FM did that -- my real boss hasn't figured out how yet and he's been trying to trap me for years!!!).

But if Mr Viceroy want's a title, I'l at least know where to send the finished builds for their maiden flight. Just be sure, minor admiral, to send 'em back to us in the build/repair tent when you're done with 'em ;)

LMFBO (Laugh My Friggin Butt Off) That was good Dan. And yes I would know where to send them. Back to Sponz. HA HA

Let me get this straight. We have about 8 weeks to go, and so far the Flite Line crew is...
Flying Cirkus
bgfireguy
Bloody Micks and Daughter
Grenadapult and Son

6 people. [gulp]

abieex

Mentor
Only a few of us on the main gate as well. Day one is covered, I will hang a pic of me and Steve Svada from a tree on days 2,3, and 4!

I want to help on the flight line. If that means a possibility of riding on the Polaris, I'm in! I could help clean up or anything like that. ;)

Last edited: