FTFF15 Registration Team

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys, thanks for volunteering to help out with this year's event. I'm excited to announce that your team leaders will be Sean (Flyboypres) and Patrick (earthsciteach). Both took on the task last year and are now veteran registration personnel. You'll have a great time working with them.

Check back here often for updates, and for those who have been through this before feel free to post suggestions. New folks, please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to Flite Fest this year. See you there!

Fred

earthsciteach

Registration is a great place to work as a volunteer! You get to meet folks as they are coming in. Its really cool to match up a face with a username.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Looks as though I am in for the Registration area as I was volunteered by the same 2 that are the "Team Leaders"...

I know what I am in for, but do they???

Muuwwwaaaaaaaa hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Registration

yes its true mike was drafted but so were a few more ,we are looking for as many people to help as we can so if u helped us last year and would like to join us again just drop us (sean or pat ) a message and let us know

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Yep, come on guys... This will be the most fun! Nothing like being the first to greet people arriving at FliteFest 2015!!! Good Will ambassadors if you will!

CartCurt

I would like to volunteer for the Registration Team. I am available to be there Wednesday afternoon if needed. Will be camping all 4 days in my popup. Let me know when you need help and I can be available. I am looking forward to this event. My wife is coming along for support and camping fun.

Trimax

I would like to volunteer for the Registration Team. I am available to be there Wednesday afternoon if needed. Will be camping all 4 days in my popup. Let me know when you need help and I can be available. I am looking forward to this event. My wife is coming along for support and camping fun.

Trader! :)

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
Hey Sean, Pat.

You can count me in for Registration.

Just waiting for Fred to give me my password to log-in to the Volunteer area.....so I can join this thread. :p

Last edited: