Help! Future Events?

Inq

Elite member
I'm new to the forum and have never really had any mentors or even fellow pilots... probably why I abandoned the hobby 40 years ago. The concept of a "fly-in" like Oshkosh sounds great. I see this FF22 is over and it was announced in August '21. I would guess that FF23 type events (like FF22 and now I'm learning there is some October thing also... regional, others?)... where are these announced? I don't see a sticky thread here for anything in the future.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
I'm new to the forum and have never really had any mentors or even fellow pilots... probably why I abandoned the hobby 40 years ago. The concept of a "fly-in" like Oshkosh sounds great. I see this FF22 is over and it was announced in August '21. I would guess that FF23 type events (like FF22 and now I'm learning there is some October thing also... regional, others?)... where are these announced? I don't see a sticky thread here for anything in the future.
In past years, there have been Flite Fests in California and in Texas, but right now, the only big one is FF Ohio. Usually in July, last year it was in June, and I expect FF23 will be in June as well.