Fying Penguin RC P-51 need Help

Blackbeltrrf

Has anyone built the Flying Penguin RC P-51? I am in the middle of building it but am unsure of the provisions of where the design wants you to put the battery. In the build video there is a hatch at the bottom for the ESC but he shows taping it shut. If this is where the battery is to be then I want to do some other way of securing the hatch other than untaping it each time to change the battery. I also am not sure of the dihedral in the video. I am getting ready to do the wings tonight and hope I can get someone who has built it for a little info. I posted on the build thread but no answer from Penguin as of yet.

Try emailing him. I had a few questions for him of no great importance and he responded to me fairly quick. Seemed to be a really nice guy and willing to help so he may just not thumb though the forums as much.. .. .. who knows. I think I found his email on the F6 Hellcat article on the articles page. Good luck.

Blackbeltrrf

Try emailing him. I had a few questions for him of no great importance and he responded to me fairly quick. Seemed to be a really nice guy and willing to help so he may just not thumb though the forums as much.. .. .. who knows. I think I found his email on the F6 Hellcat article on the articles page. Good luck.

Thanks. I did email and quick response