GA rollcall

monterx7

i was, but then was reminded that i had something else planned for that weekend!! it always works out that way for me.

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
Also up the road from you in the same area. You coming to SEFF next year, or the Perry swap meet?

FAI-F1D

Free Flight Indoorist
flyingdreamz, you should totally come up and fly with us sometime at the GAMA field. I've also got some buddies that fly at Veteran's High School in Bonaire. Judging from your signature line, I assume you're still in college. Looking at working as a professional pilot, or in the design side? I ask because I've done both--and prefer the latter.

flyingdreamz, you should totally come up and fly with us sometime at the GAMA field. I've also got some buddies that fly at Veteran's High School in Bonaire. Judging from your signature line, I assume you're still in college. Looking at working as a professional pilot, or in the design side? I ask because I've done both--and prefer the latter.

I would love too.

Yes, I am in my 3rd year finishing up commercial single engine. I honestly will do anything that pays me to fly or pays me enough to allow me to have my own airplane. I am extremely interested in commercial unmanned systems and the school has allowed me to fly a UAV under a certificate of authorization(COA). I currently do both designing and flying, I love it.