Game: Name 'em all!

Alright, here's a couple pictures of my "hangar"
Lets see who can name all aircraft...

I want to hear model of plane & RC manufacturer for them all ;)

Maybe I can find some kind of small Christmas gift for whoever can name each and every one.
I'll give you a hint, there are 13 different models total in the 2 pictures & a couple aren't assembled fully yet.

Good luck!

2011-12-07_22-11-23_603.jpg 2011-12-07_22-11-49_351.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Top Picture
1) The Guan Li PBY Catalina
2) Parkzone BF 109
3) HK Pitts Biplane
4) Parkzone Habu
5) Some brand of Yak
6) Dynam DC3

Bottom Picture Left to Right
1) er....
2) Parkzone Extra
3) Parkzone P-47
4) HK Blue Angels F18
5) some 3D depron plane
5)

I'll help you guys out a little bit as answers come in

Top Picture
1) wrong
2) Parkzone BF 109
3) HK Pitts Biplane
4) Parkzone Habu
5) gotta be more specific :)
6) Dynam DC3 - It's labeled a Skybus, but learned people call it a DC-3 after a quick search.
7)

1)
2) Parkzone Extra
3) Parkzone P-47
4) HK Blue Angels F18
5) gotta be more specific :)
6)

So, getting there! You got over half of them, but those were all the easy ones, hehe
-Jeff

Klonas

5) Maybe hobbyking Galaxy?
6) Is that a Parkzone striker Q I see?

Snoggle got the Malibu! In order to win though, you guys gotta list them all correctly.
I'll have to take a better picture if nobody gets any of the tough ones soon.

RCD

Top:
Electrifly Catalina
Parkzone Messershmit
Hobbyking Pitts
Parkzone Habu
Bananahobby Yak?
Dynam DC-3

Bottom:
Greatplanes Reactor Bipe
Parkzone Extra 300
Parkzone P-47D
Hobbyking F-18
Techone Malibu
Another Parkzone Messerschmitt?

Getting closer! You got 2 more right, RCD. Still a couple wrong guesses though...
Only one Messerschmitt, the wing tip just barged in on the other picture a little. There's a 7th plane in the first picture and a 6th plane in the 2nd picture that aren't too easy to see.

I did some work on the Skybus today and some things got moved around a little. Grabbed a couple more pictures that I'll post to help, but I want to give you guys some more time to be clever.

I think the first part of the gift to the winner is the head of a Speed Racer bobblehead that I used as a pilot in that PZ Extra for a while. I'll find a few other bits and pieces of useful rc plane stuff to add as well. Anyone want me to add a Turnigy Voltage Protector? - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__16223__TURNIGY_Voltage_Protector.html

Keep up the good work guys!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
@midnightsabotage:

The only one I knew have already been posted above but what I wanted to say is that you have way to many planes!

@midnightsabotage:

The only one I knew have already been posted above but what I wanted to say is that you have way to many planes!

I can't help it, I'm naturally a collector of cool things! And I fix each one when I crash them... over & over, so none get retired. :p

Ive got another.... 6 or 7 in the garage too. yikes.
BUT, I think I've only paid full price for 1 or maybe 2 kits new. Crazy online deals + swap meets/craigslist are wonderful & the only way to go :D

There ya go. First picture shows the red one real good, so someone should be able to get that one right now. And I moved the plane in the 2nd picture that nobody took any guesses at yet. Guess it was hiding better than I thought. And the pictures sucked.
I think there's only 3 that someone didn't guess correct at some point so far. So close!!

2011-12-08_22-34-01_655.jpg 2011-12-08_22-34-48_290.jpg

Bonus points if anyone can name the 2 "non-plane" RC's in the room correctly ;)

A lot of sites sell the Sr-71, not just Nitroplanes.
Fix that one and figure out the red one, and then every aircraft pictured has been named correctly in this thread at some point
:)

I was really hoping this thread would be fun for a lot more people... Dunno what happened.
I always see loads of people trying to guess all the flitetest planes. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a shot of the garage and see if there's a better turnout for guessing those planes. Might help to figure out the prize ahead of time too. But I'm not going to buy a Flitetest T-Shirt or anything like that to give away unless more than a couple people are playing, ya know?!

Anyhow, keep em coming! Remember, post them all to win,
-Jeff

Snoggle

i guess the problem is that many of them, especially the easier ones have been guessed right away by a single person. would have been better if every person had just 1 guess per day or something like that to give more people the opportunity to take part...

i guess the problem is that many of them, especially the easier ones have been guessed right away by a single person. would have been better if every person had just 1 guess per day or something like that to give more people the opportunity to take part...

Yeah, I suppose some kind of structure would have been better. Figured the least amount of rules the better. Oh well, we live & learn! I'm still having fun with it. Anyone can go through the thread still and name em all though, and if they know the last 1 or 2 of em too, they win :p
-Jeff