G'day ladies and gentlemen

Choccymilk

Hey just joined the flite test forum after watching them for so many years I don't know why I've neglected it. Here's a general about me I'm from sydney australia the planes I own are a UMX Sport cub s, umx radian, bix 3 and some red chuck glider (for now). i also just love aviation and RC but enough about me how are you?

Haha you talk funny! Quit kidding; Everybody knows this "Australia" isn't real.
I found this to be the most welcoming and supportive group ever. Welcome!

Dazzy

Hey just joined the flite test forum after watching them for so many years I don't know why I've neglected it. Here's a general about me I'm from sydney australia the planes I own are a UMX Sport cub s, umx radian, bix 3 and some red chuck glider (for now). i also just love aviation and RC but enough about me how are you?

Hey @Choccymilk nice to see more Aussies here, Im from FNQ. This really is a great forum with tons of inspirational ideas.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Welcome to the forums! There's apparently quite a few Aussies here, albeit I think many of them are lurking rather than posting. :)

Always wanted to head down to your country, see the Great Barrier Reef and the Southern Cross in the night sky, and see if I could spot the koala's elusive cousin, the drop bear, as well as spot a multitude of creatures that are venomous or poisonous (like one of the only venomous mammals in existence, the platypus!). :)

Anyway, welcome, and feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to ignore - I mean, answer them! :)