G'day ladies and gentlemen

Choccymilk

Welcome to the forums! There's apparently quite a few Aussies here, albeit I think many of them are lurking rather than posting. :)

Always wanted to head down to your country, see the Great Barrier Reef and the Southern Cross in the night sky, and see if I could spot the koala's elusive cousin, the drop bear, as well as spot a multitude of creatures that are venomous or poisonous (like one of the only venomous mammals in existence, the platypus!). :)

Anyway, welcome, and feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to ignore - I mean, answer them! :)
just stay away from rock pools they especially dangerous

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Welcome to the forums @Choccymilk.

Australia seems to be a good place for gliders. Beautiful country, lots of open country and plenty of wind the way I hear it.

Feel free to post video or photos of your builds. If you post your build, it helps us help you if there are problems, it documents your build for yourself and for others when there are problems and we all get to party when your build flies!

Just don't forget to post your stuff inverted for us here in the USA. That way @Timmy and @Monte.C and I will see them right-side-up here north of the Equator. ;)

Timmy

Legendary member
Welcome to the forums @Choccymilk.

Australia seems to be a good place for gliders. Beautiful country, lots of open country and plenty of wind the way I hear it.

Feel free to post video or photos of your builds. If you post your build, it helps us help you if there are problems, it documents your build for yourself and for others when there are problems and we all get to party when your build flies!

Just don't forget to post your stuff inverted for us here in the USA. That way @Timmy and @Monte.C and I will see them right-side-up here north of the Equator. ;)
:D
yes please consider our position on the earth