G'day Mates From Adelaide South Australia

Austeyr

Rc Pirate
Hi guy's Im Austeyr The Aussie.

Im pretty new to RC Planes, main reason being is when i was a kid it would have cost an arm and a leg for a 2 channel 20$ plane like now days. I've always loved RC Planes and Boats Something about them has always spoken to me their price tag always spoke to my wallet my wallet always screamed back "Don't even think about it"

I'm about to become a new father for the first time and wanted an affordable hobby my son and I could enjoy together, Lucky for me the price of rc planes and electronics has come down in price quite a bit.

I look forward to learning lots from all you guys and i want to thank all the fellas At FliteTest for sparking a childhood interest left un-nurtured due to lack of funds.

Cheers.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome to tha club mate. Seems you are just up the street from a gamer friend of mine down under. You defiantly have come to the right place to do the family thing for sure as that is one of Flite tests main goal. Maybe after you are in for a while Ill get you to go pester him and taunt him into taking up flying as well so you would both have local playmates.