Getting into fpv freestyle and I need some help

Zane g

Hi I'm Zane and watching YouTube today I found flitetests YouTube video talking about this forum and It sounded perfect for what I needed to get into this hobby. So basically I want to fly freestyle fpv and I've been watching a lot of videos and I can't wait to fly in fpv, I've saved up 150$ so far but my mom will help pay for the some of the drone kit because its going go torwards a home school project to build. I have some experience flying drones mini ones and I love it I always loved remote control things that roll or fly my whole life and I want to take it to the next step, if anyone has any spare goggle or radio that would be appreciated and I can also pay thanks

HexFPV

Professional Dilettante
If you've got 150, then I'd recommend a pair of Eachine VR-006 goggles (they're a bit low-end, but that's what you get for 60 bucks), and look on EBay for either a Taranis or a spektrum DxE (If you want to spend less cash, start with a spektrum reciever and the DxE, Taranis is a must-have when you get more cash.)

Tripalong

The vr-006 come free with the $60 mini fpv drone and controller Stu featured back in November.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9Jj1qA7vM&t=1s
You can get the VR-007 for a bit more, they're similar but I personally can't recommend them. They're what I have and they're ok but I've lost a kwad due to them. I'd go a step up and get VR008, EV800D, or the Eachine EV100. all three are between $80 and $150. I was saving for the Aomway Commanders myself but something came up so once I get back on track I'll probably end up just getting the EV100s myself and modding them.