Getting Out Of Hobby Sale

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I do appreciate that. I also run a business and am in High School. Recently I just haven't had time. I have a friend who has aircraft so if i ever have time he says i can fly his. I am really hoping to start a business before college so this money would be funding one of the ideas i have.
awesome same goal here.. except i'm aiming for a $10 million company by then..
hey i've got some great marketing resources dm your email and i'll share them with you.
what business is it?

Lord of the planes

Hey wondering how much your Nano Goblin is worth? it looks like new their worth 140, however I’m not sure how well used yours is. Also (Don’t know to much about the plane) how possible is it to put fpv on it?

Hope your business and school goes well!!!

IcedStorm777

Hey wondering how much your Nano Goblin is worth? it looks like new their worth 140, however I’m not sure how well used yours is. Also (Don’t know to much about the plane) how possible is it to put fpv on it?

Hope your business and school goes well!!!
Very possible to put FPV on but it was sold, sorry. Thanks so much for the inquiry!

IcedStorm777

Sorry I just saw these, what has been sold is the Nano Goblin, FPV headset, Matek flight controller, and DXE. Everything else is still available.

Incader

How much for each or do these sound good?
•White FPV quad: $20
•2-3 sport receiver: $30-$40
•fat shark goggles: $80
•x2, 2200-2500kv motor/esc combo-$(60-$100?)
(It might be a lowball but I do not have much money)
Shipped to me in South Carolina.

Off-topic jes

Elite member
As y'all may have noticed I haven't recently been on the forums. Work and school have taken over my life and I simply don't have time for the hobby any more. Prices are what I think is fair based on what current new and used prices are and what i remember they were worth. Feel free to ask questions or for pics. I have a massive culmination of parts and planes up for sale. Possible trade interest in machining tools (3d printers, CNC, Laser, etc.) and airsoft but offer what you have, worst I can say is no. The more you buy the cheaper it gets. Feel free to ask questions and for pictures and they will be provided.

Strix Stratosurfer- Great condition, comes with a four channel Spektrum receiver. Asking $155.

UMX Cirrus- Great condition, asking $95. FMS Cessna- Needs some work, the wings need to be reattached as well as the front landing gear being finicky. Asking $125. Boneyard Aircraft-

UMX Whipit with custom balsa wings and flitetest arrow. Arrow body is ok but has some bruises, comes with two servos. Whipit is just weird. Two micro helicopters, don't know how much they are worth, which ones, or how well they work/if they work. Asking $75 for all of it.

DX6E Spektrum Transmitter- Great condition, $220 new, asking $150.

I also have a massive battery lot, tons of motors and esc's, some misc parts (servos, firewalls, etc.), some nice FPV cams (Runcam hybrid 2, FPV Transmitter by runcam), as well as some spektrum receivers. All of this is worth a fairly large sum so lowballs will be denied. Offers are gladly accepted though
Nooooo! Don’t leave the hobby my friend