Getting Stupid with the Tiny Trainer - The Challenge.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Just a teaser from latest MUTTS video. Link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QKjdtP2CUskzfeSo2NsZBaKq1O5Uxh8y

You wanted inverted?
Inverted.jpg

Have fun!

mayan

Legendary member
Here’s my entry, skip to 4:30 if you want to see my best go at hovering inverted. Not a hugely exciting flight but no crash.
Amazing, buddy. Really truely amazing. I am so jealous that you can fly your plane with a 2S battery, I can't fly my TT off a 2S any more it's too heavy. Great landing too, and happy to hear that you are feeling better ain't anything worse than feeling bad when the weather is good.

FDS

Elite member
You started with heavier board and have more onboard repairs than me! Mine was a speedbuild kit. I am about to build another TT type set up.

mayan

Legendary member
You started with heavier board and have more onboard repairs than me! Mine was a speedbuild kit. I am about to build another TT type set up.
True, and I must mentioned that my TT also has a lot of addon mods that I put it through :).

Reactions: FDS

kilroy07

Legendary member
Well I did it! (y)
I won't say I did it well... but I did have the TT inverted several times! (and video to prove it!) ;)

It was WINDY!!!!
Wind.JPG
Forecast called for 10mph winds, but smoke right off the powerplant stacks like that... more like 15-20!
But, if I'm going to glote Buzzbomb into flying in the wind I can't whoose out now can I?!

And, oh... there were MANY walk(s) of shame!! :ROFLMAO:
IMG_8483.JPG
First one doesn't count 'cause I used my bench battery and it died shortly after takeoff... :rolleyes:

Videos shortly...
Two surprises for everyone, a TT Bipe AND a version that cost $11.... (Just teasers, details tonight, heading off to edit video now!)

Thanks guys for a fun afternoon!!
(Although it wasn't all good, I killed another Mustang... ) :cry:

Last edited:

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
So here is my first but not last submit :).
[/QUOTE]

@mayan So weak! I love you man, but you're going to have step up your game! :)

@FDS hovering upside down in the wind? Pretty darn cool! I'm afraid my son's got you topped and nope, you do it too well. That's not stupid. :LOL:

Ya'll moved the Inverted Challenge over to the Getting Stupid Challenge, so this is about to get lengthy. No probs. Please try to follow along. :eek::ROFLMAO:
First, my entry into the Triple Date. Where we challenged each other to fly inverted.

This is my son's. I told him to "Shut up and go home." Ya'll just watch and weep.:)

@CarolineTyler here is my first entry for the Getting Stupid Challenge. You are the only judge for the contest between @FDS and myself. I would say reserve judgement until he posts for the Getting Stupid Challenge.

Everyone one else who wants to participate, think of that as a baseline. If you are voting and judging (you don't have to be flying, just voting and judging) then I would call it a three all around. Maybe a four on the last point.

The score is a 1-10 base, decimals allowed.
Points are scored for:
1. That's Crazy!
2. That's Cool!
3. THAT Takes Some Skill!
and finally:
4. You Actually Pulled Out of That? Successfully?

So:
1. 3
2. 3
3. 3
4. 4
That's gives me an average score of 3.25. That's your baseline.

Now here is my son's official entry. I can't really score it, he's my son. Compare his entry against the baseline, and we've got our first Open entry into this Challenge. Just keep in mind, we're only going to get better. Me. Him. All of us. Reserve the high scores for when getting Stupid is REALLY stupid!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
So, all the love we've been giving the TT might have been noticed... ;)
I've got to reply to this. It's like they've read all the posts and watched all the videos I've had a part in. Then they chose to use the information they gained from that and make a video to attract new fliers. That's frackin' awesome! I'm not saying it was just me, the whole family was involved (they used the word family!!) but darn it! @flitetest you guys owe me a coffee mug! :cool: What a wonderful darn journey this has been and it only gets better.

If you've read my threads, there's ANOTHER challenge that I happened to complete today. That thread is here:

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...ut-newbie-challenge.57186/page-19#post-464098

mayan

Legendary member
@mayan So weak! I love you man, but you're going to have step up your game! :)
True. I am not a fair competition yet, but promise you that’ll post better submits in due time.

Seemed that you like me were pulling the elevator the wrong way causing the plane to dive into the ground. I pulled out of it once but on the second crash miserably :).

Your son really rocked it! Please get that message through to him.

mayan

Legendary member
I've got to reply to this. It's like they've read all the posts and watched all the videos I've had a part in. Then they chose to use the information they gained from that and make a video to attract new fliers. That's frackin' awesome! I'm not saying it was just me, the whole family was involved (they used the word family!!) but darn it! @flitetest you guys owe me a coffee mug! :cool: What a wonderful darn journey this has been and it only gets better.

If you've read my threads, there's ANOTHER challenge that I happened to complete today. That thread is here:

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...ut-newbie-challenge.57186/page-19#post-464098
So true! Really seems like they been reading through the forum. They even pointed ppl to the forum. Truely amazing. We should buddy into some more challenges, what do you say?