Getting Stupid with the Tiny Trainer - The Challenge.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Maybe not getting stupid with it. This is my son showing me how a Tiny Trainer should be FLOWN! Gliding. Inverting. Up in the clouds. Then putting that bird through it's paces and making it sing!

It's the TT with the 4ch Sport wing, an F Pack rotary and a 3s 850mAh batt.

Well, we're still working on our landings... :p

mayan

Legendary member
Maybe not getting stupid with it. This is my son showing me how a Tiny Trainer should be FLOWN! Gliding. Inverting. Up in the clouds. Then putting that bird through it's paces and making it sing!

It's the TT with the 4ch Sport wing, an F Pack rotary and a 3s 850mAh batt.

Well, we're still working on our landings... :p
Nice show @TacoShako! @buzzbomb I am jeaulous of the fun time you spend flying together, I hope my kids will be able to fly with me soon enough.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Alrighty then, Dug the TT out and found I needed to do a little work on it to make it airworthy. Had been sitting on the stuff to fly and made it to the bottom... :-( So, Ended up creating a new model and binding in DX8, Hotgluing the rudder servo back on, and puting a skewer through the bent and floppy horizontal stabilizer to stiffen and straighten it back up. Pack is on the charger now and hope to get it out this week. :-D Just need to find some rubber bands that are not dry rotted or gummy.

Cheers!
LitterBug

FT-TT.png