Getting Stupid with the Tiny Trainer - The Challenge.

M

MCNC

found an old tt mod for single fuselage during some mod searches , the pdf is not available now, anyone doing a single fuselage?

M

MCNC

Thanks guys, I did not see that article, that could be an option too. What I was looking at was by Henry in 2017 and referenced by @Hai-Lee in 2019 in his mods list. Anyone have that and the cog point?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Oh nice! I may have to build one of these for the aileron wings that came with the FT Trainer someone gave me a while back. 2 trainers to get crayzee with!

Cheers!
LitterBug

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Thanks guys, I did not see that article, that could be an option too. What I was looking at was by Henry in 2017 and referenced by @Hai-Lee in 2019 in his mods list. Anyone have that and the cog point?
Sadly I did not save that version!
As for the balance point it is the wing used that determines the balance point. Use the exact same balance point as marked on the plans for the wings.

Have fun!

duckduckgoose

Tiny Trainer seaplane. I have no idea if this will work. But I remain optimistic. I made the floats removable so I can adjust for CG. This thing is an old veteran so I don't mind if it ends in a watery grave. Should get a maiden tomorrow, will film and post results.
IMG_20200214_185000.jpg
IMG_20200214_185007.jpg
IMG_20200214_184910.jpg

buzzbomb

I know nothing!

duckduckgoose

For those interested in the 120% extended wing with flaps, here is a link to the plans. i guess if you wanted to make it at normal size you could make it 83% which would get you close to the normal scale.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_wtuvBQosmMpGO4cJ25QHYVYqUdNoYX
I'm slowly teaching myself to use Inkscape so i can adjust the fuselage score cut lines to make future 120% builds much quicker as i dare say i will be making this beauty again! I will post those plans here as well.