Glider plans

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Oops that's out of context. It was a joke based on the thread. I work in an office and all my plans no matter what size get tiled to 8.5x11.
I recognized it was at best, an exaggeration. The prices to print a plan set should not be THAT bad, but they still are a bit prohibitive. I work in an Engineering/Mapping dept. so Printing full scale is rarely an issue for me.

Tench745

Master member
I recognized it was at best, an exaggeration. The prices to print a plan set should not be THAT bad, but they still are a bit prohibitive. I work in an Engineering/Mapping dept. so Printing full scale is rarely an issue for me.
I'm pretty sure when I had 20ish pages of full size blueprints copied it was less than $150 at Staples.

I'm pretty sure when I had 20ish pages of full size blueprints copied it was less than $150 at Staples.
They better have a price break at 36". 36" is the most common roll size in the design professions. 24x36 is used quite a bit more than 36x48 (which still comes off a 36" roll.) But I haven't gone out for printing for 20 years.
People complain "I went to staples and they wanted to charge me $XXX.00!!" The first thing I ask is what size are your sheets? Nobody ever answers.

Ok. I've now decided that before I retire I'm gonna print all the planes. ALL the planes.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
They better have a price break at 36". 36" is the most common roll size in the design professions. 24x36 is used quite a bit more than 36x48 (which still comes off a 36" roll.) But I haven't gone out for printing for 20 years.
People complain "I went to staples and they wanted to charge me $XXX.00!!" The first thing I ask is what size are your sheets? Nobody ever answers.

Ok. I've now decided that before I retire I'm gonna print all the planes. ALL the planes.
"ALL the PLANES" - I love it!

Off-topic jes

Elite member

That’s a good idea make sure to print me a copy of all

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Well I hope you guys are ready for some more glider plans because boy oh boy do I deliver

Attachments

• sinbad93plan.pdf
    259.8 KB · Views: 0
  • heronplan 2.pdf
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • slingt7plan.pdf
    506.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sunbirdplancad.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • stylusplan.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0