glue gun, wth is a glue gun

NASAGuy

Sooooo, after all of these years of never utilizing a glue gun I have now been initiated. What a great tool. Couldn't get away unscathed from the first foamy build. Shot glue in hole, came out otherside inside the plane, gravity took over and placed a nice high temp glob on my leg LOL! I saved the beer though!

Keno

Reminds of Willy, a good friend of mine back when Hot Glue became the glue of modeling building. He believe and thought that cigarette smoke "kick-it" to harden. Somehow a drop to this amazing new adhesive found it way onto his cigarette filter and his next puff welded his lower lip to the filter. At the flying field the next day we noted that his lip was injured missing chunk of skin and when asked what could have caused this injury he was not so talkative that day.

The first question the homebrewer in me had: what kind of beer was it?

The 21st ccentury scholar Josh Bixler put it best: hot glue is hot

Bayboos

I will dissapoint you: no glue at all. Just some steel wire and Duct tape. And a bunch of VIS'es (Very Important Signatures).

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Yeah, don't make the mistake of picking up that hot ball of solder off your leg like you would hot glue.... :eek: -OOOOOOOO

Cheers!
LitterBug

Hot solder is hotter!