Solved Goggles black out

OlliePackman

So I setup as normal and started flying my Drone with my eachine ev800d goggles and after about 20 seconds, the Goggles just turn off for some reason and I'm just looking at a black screen till I hear the Drone hit the ground. I unplugged everything and tried again, this time hovering line of sight with the Goggles in front of me and they did the same thing again, just randomly turning off. They had full battery, today was a moderate temperature so it couldn't have been too hot or cold for it to turn off and I really don't know what is causing it or how to fix it.
If no one comes up with a solution I will try plugging and external 3s lipo into the Goggles to see if this resolved the problem but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone would likt to take any guesses in response to this thread.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
My ev200d have started doing the same, found a connection fault in the power lead where it exits the pack. I can make it fail by wriggling it.

OlliePackman

My ev200d have started doing the same, found a connection fault in the power lead where it exits the pack. I can make it fail by wriggling it.
The thing is, with the ev800d's it is an internal battery. I'd struggle to make the connection better because it is inside.