Goggles if available :)

PeterWhippy

Hello everyone! I got into the hobby in December 2017. This month i bought a nice cheap kit to learn on so i can build and rebuild if needed. With my Tiny Whoop RTF bundle i got a nice little monitor that im using. But i think it’d be nice to move up to something like goggles. If anyone has a spare of goggles out there, it would be much appreciated :)

Tyson Haslam

Fairly new kwad-goer
I have a pair, but I've already offered them to somebody else on Kwad Share, so if they don't need it, you've got a guaranteed pair of goggles coming your way. They're used Eachine Vr006 goggles and have some stickers on them, and I'll send all of the accessories (charging cord, AV cord, two antennae, head strap, lens wipe, I think that's it?). It works great too. Again, if the person I've offered them to doesn't take them, you'll get them. Happy LOS flying!
-Tyson

Abhi W.

Abhi W.
Hello everyone, I am also looking for some goggles. I want to know if anyone has some cheap ones so I can try them before buying a more expensive pair.

PeterWhippy

Hello everyone! I got into the hobby in December 2017. This month i bought a nice cheap kit to learn on so i can build and rebuild if needed. With my Tiny Whoop RTF bundle i got a nice little monitor that im using. But i think it’d be nice to move up to something like goggles. If anyone has a spare of goggles out there, it would be much appreciated :)
Thanks to everyone who saw and commented, but i have bought a pair of fatshark dominator V3's. thanks once again!