Good looking Stick.

DavidM

Looks cool!
20210127_015145.jpg
20210127_231439.jpg

Just finished the underside or top depending on if its flying inverted.
This is the JB Simple Stick.....
The plan download is in the forum.

Last edited:

DavidM

Looks like you put some work into that. (y)
Too much work. Granted it looks good. Its like a tomato at the grocery store that has been squeezed by 50 women. And it has a life expectancy of a 2nd lieutenant in the Vietnam war.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Too much work. Granted it looks good. Its like a tomato at the grocery store that has been squeezed by 50 women. And it has a life expectancy of a 2nd lieutenant in the Vietnam war.
not sure that the first part is good or bad..... but the life expectancy all depends on the pilot.... put a 10 year old in a real spitfire ... BOOM CRASH..
put a seasoned pilot in a spifire..... HARD LANDING BUT OTHERWISE ALL GOOD (EXCEPT FOR THAT BROKEN WING TIP).... Hot glue and ducktape to the rescue;)

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
not sure that the first part is good or bad..... but the life expectancy all depends on the pilot.... put a 10 year old in a real spitfire ... BOOM CRASH..
put a seasoned pilot in a spifire..... HARD LANDING BUT OTHERWISE ALL GOOD (EXCEPT FOR THAT BROKEN WING TIP).... Hot glue and ducktape to the rescue;)
I would replace spitfire with F4 or A4. Also I think he means short lifespan lol.

DavidM

The first part is, the more the foam gets handled, it gets dents from finger tips. And applying this vinyl a lot of tugging going on trying to get the transfer tape off. Over all the plane isn't too dented. I don't think I will do another one with that much vinyl on it.