Good luck buy 2 axis gimbal

JUSS10

I like Biplanes
So I took a gamble and bought one of the $50 2 axis go pro gimbals from goodluckbuy.com

I had seen a few reviews and video on youtube that said its a pretty decent unit so I gave it a shot. It came today and its not exactly what I was expecting. It was the gimbal, but from the unboxing videos I've seen, this one is different. the box is different, when I opened it up, the motors are different, then I looked at the controller and its WAY different. They actually have a 3 axis controller on it and it has an alarm on it and a few other things. best I can tell the alarm is a low voltage warning which is cool but I can't seem to find any info on this board. I can't even find a photo. from the best I can tell its an Alexmos 3 axis clone of some sort. Just curious if anyone recognizes the board and has any info on connecting these to a computer and programming them. It works well enough when just hooked to a battery and I have heard horror stories of bricking the board if trying to upgrade the firmware.

Thanks!

Justin

Last edited: