Goose Igaly - Sumter, South Carolina

Goose Igaly

Good evening.

Figured it was time I posted in the forums. Friends with FoamyDM, who got me into this hobby. Currently have an Old Fogey with a busted prop in the back of the car; waiting for new props to come in tomorrow night so I can go flying Saturday. If anyone is in the Sumter area, shout it out.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
wiat, BUZZbomb lives in SC? what rock do I live under...
1580433315733.png

just keep flying around trying to get out... look guys, Big Ben, Parliament o_O

Tdugar

Good evening.

Figured it was time I posted in the forums. Friends with FoamyDM, who got me into this hobby. Currently have an Old Fogey with a busted prop in the back of the car; waiting for new props to come in tomorrow night so I can go flying Saturday. If anyone is in the Sumter area, shout it out.
I live in orangeburg sc

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Buzzbomb - I suspect I will be going to down to Fly with Goose when things are less restricted, Would it be possible to come and visit and fly with you?
You betcha! Soon as our home or work lockdown expires. Technically flying is allowed, but I don't want to draw attention to myself and be told I can't fly in the field I've been using.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You betcha! Soon as our home or work lockdown expires. Technically flying is allowed, but I don't want to draw attention to myself and be told I can't fly in the field I've been using.
You haven’t flown since the mig-3 maiden, right?