Got Foam?

Kingshola

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and share a picture of a recent order.

I've been teaching a middle school elective for quite a few years now, started even before FT STEM. I based a lot of what I'm doing from what Jake Marshall was doing back with MESA rcFoam Fighters. Thanks Jake for the inspiration and initial advice with getting it going years ago.

I've been getting my foam from Dollar Tree for years but this time I decided to support Flite Test. :)

I'll post some student projects in the future.

Thanks and stay well,
Marc

MF.jpg

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and share a picture of a recent order.

I've been teaching a middle school elective for quite a few years now, started even before FT STEM. I based a lot of what I'm doing from what Jake Marshall was doing back with MESA rcFoam Fighters. Thanks Jake for the inspiration and initial advice with getting it going years ago.

I've been getting my foam from Dollar Tree for years but this time I decided to support Flite Test. :)

Thanks and stay well,
Marc

View attachment 237112
I want to go back to school and take your course!

Bo123

Elite member
Hello everyone,

Thanks and stay well,
Marc

View attachment 237112
Wow thats a lot of foam!

danskis

Master member
I wish they had a course like yours when I was in school. I'd have been a better student - at least in one class!!! Thanks for doing this.

criadontas

"I've been teaching a middle school elective for quite a few years now, and one aspect I've come to truly appreciate is the potential for creativity in education. Essay writing in biology https://essaypro.com/biology-essay-writing-service has been a fascinating addition to my curriculum. It's incredible to see how these young minds can combine scientific knowledge with their burgeoning writing skills to explore complex topics. The students not only get a chance to flex their academic muscles but also cultivate vital skills in critical thinking and communication. It's inspiring to witness their growth as both scientists and writers, and I'm excited to continue nurturing their passion for the life sciences through this engaging medium."

Last edited: