GOT SOME PROBLEMS. CAN ANY ONE HELP???..

ASH ACER 01

hey guys, i was just trying to make 2 motor plane .
so i join all the wire correctly to make it work as one, one of the motor is started immedeatly but the other one going on late.
i also try to check them separately but still 1 was working properly and 1 was not. it starts after some time and the thrust was also diffrent.
so it will be very great of you if can help me.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
hey guys, i was just trying to make 2 motor plane .
so i join all the wire correctly to make it work as one, one of the motor is started immedeatly but the other one going on late.
i also try to check them separately but still 1 was working properly and 1 was not. it starts after some time and the thrust was also diffrent.
so it will be very great of you if can help me.

It sounds like your ESC is not calibrated, or you don't have your mix set up properly; try recalibrating the ESC first, and if the problem still persists, I would check on your mixing setup. If you aren't sure how to do that, let us know what transmitter you're using (i.e., Spektrum, Taranis, Graupner, etc.) as well as the model of transmitter, and we'll do our best to help you. :)

ASH ACER 01

It sounds like your ESC is not calibrated, or you don't have your mix set up properly; try recalibrating the ESC first, and if the problem still persists, I would check on your mixing setup. If you aren't sure how to do that, let us know what transmitter you're using (i.e., Spektrum, Taranis, Graupner, etc.) as well as the model of transmitter, and we'll do our best to help you. :)
I basicaly don't know about any calibrations or mixes or how to do it .
my model is flysky ct6b i don't if you know about it .it's not very popular

ASH ACER 01

if u have any whats app no u wanna give please send me i will send u some vedios or photos of it through which u can help

kilroy07

Legendary member
Typically what you do is;

Make sure to unplug the plane.
Turn on the transmitter.
push the throttle to high.
plug in the plane, after a second or two you should hear a series of beeps (wait till BOTH ESCs beep.)
pull throttle down to zero.
ESCs should beep again.

And that's all there is to it.

Sometimes on twins, I like to calibrate each ESC separately (just to make sure it's good to go.)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Are you using just one ESC or a separate ESC for each motor? (you need a separate ESC for each motor)

ASH ACER 01

Typically what you do is;

Make sure to unplug the plane.
Turn on the transmitter.
push the throttle to high.
plug in the plane, after a second or two you should hear a series of beeps (wait till BOTH ESCs beep.)
pull throttle down to zero.
ESCs should beep again.

And that's all there is to it.

Sometimes on twins, I like to calibrate each ESC separately (just to make sure it's good to go.)
ok, thanks i will sure do that.