Got some standoffs and a battery strap to give

Tyson Haslam

Fairly new kwad-goer
Hi folks
I've got a set of standoffs for a stack of three boards and a battery strap for those that might need it. First comment asking for it will get it. If you're that person, we'll communicate and I'll get it to you somehow. US domestic shipping is preferable. Thanks and happy flying! I'll give more in the future when I update my kwad.
-Tyson

woodmister

What do you mean "stack of 3 boards"? I'm looking to add my vtx mount to my stack on my eachine wizard. So, I'd need some standoffs to put it above the board. I'd love them to be able to help with that. maybe we can talk about the details?

Thanks!

Chuckles

Hey,
I was wonder on about the battery strap and if it is still available? Thanks I’ve been using a janky duck tape contraption for my battery.

AgentLAL

Hi folks
I've got a set of standoffs for a stack of three boards and a battery strap for those that might need it. First comment asking for it will get it. If you're that person, we'll communicate and I'll get it to you somehow. US domestic shipping is preferable. Thanks and happy flying! I'll give more in the future when I update my kwad.
-Tyson

Hi, I just recently broke my main quads battery strap and I was wondering if it was still available.

Email: liamlawson2005@gmail.com

Tyson Haslam

Fairly new kwad-goer
Hey man
Somebody already requested the strap so if I end up giving away another, I'll give it to you for sure.
Good luck and happy flying!
-Tyson

Tyson Haslam

Fairly new kwad-goer
What do you mean "stack of 3 boards"? I'm looking to add my vtx mount to my stack on my eachine wizard. So, I'd need some standoffs to put it above the board. I'd love them to be able to help with that. maybe we can talk about the details?

Thanks!

I have 12 standoffs to give, which will hold three boards separately. Do you want all of them or just four?