Graupner

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Kind of a bummer...They weren't my choice for radios, but they had some nice stuff.

Piotrsko

Master member
Is it all of Graupner or just the RC division? Just the Rc bunch which were chikorea mfd.

Last edited:

GremlinRC

FT_Nut
Hopefully Flitetest will get another european distributor as Graupner were the only possibility for many of us to get Flitetest products.

Bavarian_RC

Elite member
Are there any news, where to get flite test products in Europe in the future? Foam Board is in the meantime sold out everywhere.

Bavarian_RC

Elite member
Look what has arrived today!!! 👍😀 The first foamboard available in Europe since 9 months. Modellbau Lindinger in Austria had it on stock for about 24 hours before being sold out again. So let‘s start some new projects...

Thanks Flite Test for finally sending over a container to Europe, keep it coming!

BE931A3A-A6FD-4120-901E-C5AABED3EC1A.jpeg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Look what has arrived today!!! 👍😀 The first foamboard available in Europe since 9 months. Modellbau Lindinger in Austria had it on stock for about 24 hours before being sold out again. So let‘s start some new projects...

Thanks Flite Test for finally sending over a container to Europe, keep it coming!

View attachment 169100
Yay! I need to get another box of FTFB - I'm running out! Thankfully it's always available where I live though!