Great shot of me being shot down

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
WHAT!!!! you hit that big ole Gong and no PANGGGGGGG on impact!! That thing must be a feather weight hehe. Was the goal to actually hit the drone as it seems like they were targeting you and not the square thingies or each other on the ground. Looks like a fun time for all for sure. (y) :cool:

zippity_doogah

WHAT!!!! you hit that big ole Gong and no PANGGGGGGG on impact!! That thing must be a feather weight hehe. Was the goal to actually hit the drone as it seems like they were targeting you and not the square thingies or each other on the ground. Looks like a fun time for all for sure. (y):cool:

The company I work for has been doing crazy fun things like Archery Tag for a hot minute. Yeah so the weird thing is that I'm flying a Xiro Xplorer with a 3-axis gimbal (GoPro Hero 4), and laying easy on the throttle to do this shot smoothly. I was hoping to see a few arrows fly by, but one cheeky fella took a warning shot and ended up taking me down! the thing went upside down for a second and when it righted itself I lost sight of it from where I was standing and it was slanting forward... needless to say I wish I had hit the gong. I was sad I didn't at least, but the drone still flies great!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Live to fly another day!!! Its good to know you can take a hit and get back up with your gear at the very least. sometimes them prebuilt camera style drones you look at them and they break.

I saw your other post. There are many opinions on how or what to build when it comes to quads here. I recently started doing a tips n tricks series and show things like how to work with different types of wire, how to solder without damaging things and even how to safely power up a fresh build for the first time so you don't let the magic smoke out. There are also many crappy flight videos as I progressed over the last three years. Some race practice footage as well.

When the time comes and you are ready to build my you tube is in my signature if you are interested in the tips videos and you can always feel free to start a build thread and ask questions before you start.

zippity_doogah

Live to fly another day!!! Its good to know you can take a hit and get back up with your gear at the very least. sometimes them prebuilt camera style drones you look at them and they break.

I saw your other post. There are many opinions on how or what to build when it comes to quads here. I recently started doing a tips n tricks series and show things like how to work with different types of wire, how to solder without damaging things and even how to safely power up a fresh build for the first time so you don't let the magic smoke out. There are also many crappy flight videos as I progressed over the last three years. Some race practice footage as well.

When the time comes and you are ready to build my you tube is in my signature if you are interested in the tips videos and you can always feel free to start a build thread and ask questions before you start.

I appreciate it so much. I know that flying these bulky camera drones isn't the same, but I fly those drones pretty well, and I just keep thinking about zipping through our ropes course when no one is around and through the different rooms we have... It would be awesome.

I definitely need assistance with soldering. I am probably less than skilled there. I have built PCs and worked on guitars/guitar pedals, but nothing like this.

You're my first encounter with another member here and it is super encouraging to see this type of interaction right away! You're awesome and I will definitely be checking your channel out.