Greeetings from Venice, Italy!

Hushabye

Hi all!
My name is Federico, I am from Venice in Italy. Since i found the Flite Test videos on YouTube i started to be interested in modellism.
Im sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me anyway!
Thanks!

earthsciteach

You are perfectly understandable. Welcome to the forum! Since you are interested, give it a try. We'll be happy to answer any questions.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Ciao Federico. Me chiamo Jim. Io non ricordo molto mai un po di Italiano mai lo importante e che sai bien benuto e entre molti amici. Io te chiudare lo piu che posso.

Ok that was from memory and certainly less than perfect. I was in Sicilia for 3 months and studied your interesting language during that time.

We are eager to know more about you and your interests.

Jugsy

Hi Hushabye, your English is fine, perfectly easy to read! Welcome to the hobby, you've picked an excellent way to get started! Try and soak up as much FliteTest wisdom as you can!

I have been to Venice briefly, but didn't really venture outside of the tourist areas. Just out of interest, do you have many open places to fly near you?

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Hey, Hushabye!

welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. We can always try Google Translate ;). Also there is probably more Italians on here that could help.