Gremlin FC and Rx issue

Joshet89

Building my gremlin and my FC won’t power the RX with the Battery. When powering the FC thru the USB the rx is recognized. All of the rx functions are only working when plugged into the usb. However unplug the usb and no rx power. Is there a setting that could have been missed. All other functions are working on the FC such as motors and receiving the rx inputs from the radio. When checking voltages with my multimeter the battery pads are showing 8.3 and the esc pads show the same voltage however the voltage on the spektrum rx pads only show 1.2v. Really hope it’s programming and not a bad board. Thanks for any help

Joshet89

everything is working in cleanflight, i can see all the stick movements and can use the motor test function and all of the motors spin. When I go to arm the quad the red led on the board flashes quickly and the quad beeps 2 short beeps in a row multiple times however the motors never spin. the beeping will stop once i disarm the quad. I'm not sure where I am going wrong but I do notice when I am in CF in modes setting up the arm function it never highlights yellow like the angle and horizon mode?? This is my second gremlin build so I have been successful once just trying to get there again!

Joshet89

0CFD6758-6ED6-4E11-AB39-1794F64D8676.jpeg

FIxed the issues!! Knew the problem was with me somewhere and I was right. I must have hit airmode in one of the settings and after deselecting that option I was in business. A few quick trips around the basement and now to charge some batts and see if the weather clears here enough to take a trip around the yard. The micro buzzer was a good add on this time for sure.

T-Richard

I have 2 DOA femto f3!!! Anyone else has this problem. Both 5v pads are doing nothing. Usb works in betaflight, escs work but no 5v anywhere. 2/2 is it bad luck?

FlyinLow

I have 2 DOA femto f3!!! Anyone else has this problem. Both 5v pads are doing nothing. Usb works in betaflight, escs work but no 5v anywhere. 2/2 is it bad luck?

Then we both have bad luck, I ordered a femto f3 recently for my grem. Nothing through USB, but powered up with a battery. Ordered another a day later and motor 3 just will not spin up no matter what I do. Tried different motors and Esc’s. Even swapped not working motor 3 and esc to motor 2 it worked fine. Then the working motor and esc from motor 2 wouldn’t spin up.