Gremlin HYPE/website support?

Ajaxster

Hey everyone,

I'm new so I figured I'll just post here. Anyone excited for the gremlin power pack I can't wait to get my hands on one :D they keep teasing it I just want to buy one already. I own an inductrix fpv and unfortunately have been pretty dissappointed with the battery life which Im not surprised since it runs off those tiny 1 cell lipos. They're good fun but once those batteries start to wear out I can't even get about 5 seconds of flight time in on them so gotta buy some new ones now. The gremlin should be the perfect replacement. And I love building things so having another project is always great! I mean I'm worried I might have better chances of breaking something inside because it'll probably carry more mass with its size but at least the gremlin is powerful enough to go outdoors too which will make an amazing backyard flyer compared to my 210 or other quads which needs much more room. The gremlin will be my 5th quad to add to my collection. Can't wait to get it. Btw the frame in vlog 68 is a winner in my book it looked amazing!

Anyone else tried getting in contact with support lately on the flite test website? I submitted an inquiry and Jen had gotten back to me the next day but it's been a couple more days now and I haven't heard anything since my response. Tried reaching out on twitter and email again but haven't heard anything yet. My suspicion is they are super busy with flite fest since it's just around the corner. Especially with todays vloog looks like everyones packed up and leaving for flite fest. But if anyone can confirm this that would be great! With all the great things flite test does I don't mind waiting a month if I had to just wanted some clarification so I'm not In the dark.

Cheers~

Edit: Of course when I go and ask why no one has been able to answer my reply... they answer my reply. Lol. I got my problem sorted out though. So thanks to Jen who helped me out as I'm sure around this time with flite fest are working overtime to get things done!

Last edited:

earthsciteach

Welcome to the forum! YES! There is a lot of excitement around the Gremlins. I think this is going to be a HUGE seller for FT.

Based on the fact that FT has been teasing them quite a bit, I suspect the packs will be in the store pretty soon, at least in time for FF West. That is, unless they take all their stock to the event.

Ajaxster

Welcome to the forum! YES! There is a lot of excitement around the Gremlins. I think this is going to be a HUGE seller for FT.

Based on the fact that FT has been teasing them quite a bit, I suspect the packs will be in the store pretty soon, at least in time for FF West. That is, unless they take all their stock to the event.

Thanks!

Yeah Im hopping that's the case. Definetly gonna have to keep a constant eye on the store for the power packs I have a feeling they are gonna sell out really quickly haha.

Last edited:

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to shed some light on the GREMLIN subject ;)

As far as FFW is concerned, we will more then likely NOT have them out in CALI. BUT, we believe that by either THIS Monday or NEXT Monday we will have them IN STOCK on our STORE!!! ;)

SO, spread the word and keep your eyes peeled because we expect these to move quickly!!

LET us know which frame you are most excited about and also your own designs that you are looking to build!

Thanks for all you do guys!
Blessings,

Ajaxster

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to shed some light on the GREMLIN subject ;)

As far as FFW is concerned, we will more than likely NOT have them out in CALI. BUT, we believe that by either THIS Monday or NEXT Monday we will have them IN STOCK on our STORE!!! ;)

SO, spread the word and keep your eyes peeled because we expect these to move quickly!!

LET us know which frame you are most excited about and also your own designs that you are looking to build!

Thanks for all you do guys!
Blessings,

Awesome! I can't wait now Im going to put my order as soon as they hit the store, my favorite frame that I have seen so far is the frame they showed off in Vlog 68 that Andres Lou made (Sorry if I butchered the name) That one just looks so beautifully done. I love the shape, I love how compact it is, and i love the way the camera sits right inside the front its just so good looking. And I bet it flies amazing aswell. now I just gotta get the rest of my money together so I can buy the thing HAHA. You guys rock.
Cheers~

jimmyjfly

Hi all - Ordered mine and will be here Friday! Also happy to see that the Hyperion 2s 450mHa batteries are back in stock as well for the Gremlins. Looked around other places as was not able to find a better price than at the FT store :). Anyone know of or heard if/when there will be a build video for the Gremlin? Thanks!