Gremlin low voltage beeper issue (I think)

Gojira101

So for some reason overtime I arm with a full battery lipo either 300, 400 or 800mAH I hover and what I think is the low voltage alarm goes off. Not really sure why and I've checked things in Betaflight and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Am I missing something? VBAT is on Mini Cell Voltage is set to 3.3 Max is 4.3 Warning is 3.5 and V scale is 110

Current meter is on 400 scale output.

I didn't have this issue the 1st couple flights and now its just a nuisance.

Anyone else have this problem, many thanks.

-B

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.48.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.48.50 PM.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 0

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Did you damage a motor and it is drawing more current causing the battery to sag? Are all your wires still in good condition and all the solder joints good? Anything causing more current draw could easily sag the battery to set the alarms off early. Specially them AIO cameras as you look at them things and they break.

I don't use the battery alarms as I have the voltage in the Runcam osd as well as a % timer set as I fly the same size batteries all the time on mine.

Gojira101

Did you damage a motor and it is drawing more current causing the battery to sag? Are all your wires still in good condition and all the solder joints good? Anything causing more current draw could easily sag the battery to set the alarms off early. Specially them AIO cameras as you look at them things and they break.

I don't use the battery alarms as I have the voltage in the Runcam osd as well as a % timer set as I fly the same size batteries all the time on mine.

All the wires and solder joints look great. So don't think that's the problem.